Speedybon

Roxio Creator 2012

Question

7 answers to this question

I just purchase Roxio Creator 2012 and was wondering if it could be installed in more than one computer.

According to the license agreement, it can be installed on only one computer.

You can probably use a trial version on the second PC if you have more than one person working on a project with a tight budget. I think there are just some missing features in the licensed version but overall, you can still work on the free one.

You can prolly save it and continue to work on the licensed version when needed. Just a suggestion.

You can probably use a trial version on the second PC if you have more than one person working on a project with a tight budget. I think there are just some missing features in the licensed version but overall, you can still work on the free one.

You can prolly save it and continue to work on the licensed version when needed. Just a suggestion.

Edited by ogdens

Don't post incorrect information! There is no trial version or free version!

Where do you get this trial version?