• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 swayze

swayze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:23 PM

how do you create a data disc in to a audio disc where u can have like 100 songs on a cd data disc or dvdr dic and it can play in dc players i tried the dvd cd that the creator has but that is not what im trying to do some one please show me i think u have to mount something and how do you do that

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,432 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:33 PM

View Postswayze, on 26 January 2012 - 12:23 PM, said:

how do you create a data disc in to a audio disc where u can have like 100 songs on a cd data disc or dvdr dic and it can play in dc players i tried the dvd cd that the creator has but that is not what im trying to do some one please show me i think u have to mount something and how do you do that

Huh?  A cd data music disc is an mp3 disc!   What is a dv (digital video) player?   Please tell us exactly what you want to do and what equipment do you want touse to play it.  Most newer DVD players will play an mp3 disc. What player do you have?

Why  don't you want a music DVD? What was wrong with it?

You realize just because you want something it doesn't mean that it will meet the International standards.
PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, 250G SSD,  EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012, Creator NXT2 Pro. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus and others.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#3 swayze

swayze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:06 PM

View Postsknis, on 26 January 2012 - 12:33 PM, said:

Huh?  A cd data music disc is an mp3 disc!   What is a dv (digital video) player?   Please tell us exactly what you want to do and what equipment do you want touse to play it.  Most newer DVD players will play an mp3 disc. What player do you have?

Why  don't you want a music DVD? What was wrong with it?

You realize just because you want something it doesn't mean that it will meet the International standards.
yes i want to make mp3 disc on a data disc or dvd-r that will play in cd player or carry alot of songs not dvd music cd and also how can i use program to convert FLV video files to play in program or turn into mp3 thanks for the help flv video wont play in program

#4 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,432 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:10 AM

View Postswayze, on 26 January 2012 - 06:06 PM, said:

yes i want to make mp3 disc on a data disc or dvd-r that will play in cd player or carry alot of songs not dvd music cd and also how can i use program to convert FLV video files to play in program or turn into mp3 thanks for the help flv video wont play in program

For mp3 disc, use either "Burn mp3 cd" or "Create Music Disc Projects."  Both are under the Music/Audio tab. A music DVD will not play on anything other than a DVD player.

FLV is NOT a supported format.
PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, 250G SSD,  EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012, Creator NXT2 Pro. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus and others.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#5 swayze

swayze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 08:12 PM

View Postsknis, on 27 January 2012 - 03:10 AM, said:

For mp3 disc, use either "Burn mp3 cd" or "Create Music Disc Projects."  Both are under the Music/Audio tab. A music DVD will not play on anything other than a DVD player.

FLV is NOT a supported format.
can u use this program to convert formats?

#6 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,261 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:06 AM

View Postswayze, on 27 January 2012 - 08:12 PM, said:

can u use this program to convert formats?
from what format to what format???

Under the Video/Movies tab, try the Drag & Drop Convert.

It opens the SyncIt! program. click on the Menu and the Audio tab and see if something there will be what you are after:

Attached File  SyncIt - Audio Formats.jpg   141.2K   0 downloads

Simply use Windows Explorer to Drag & Drop the files onto the SyncIt! app and they will be converted and sent to the location you designated in the Menu ;)
Posted Image

#7 tbrewst

tbrewst

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,118 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 05:22 AM

If you're talking Audio then Yes.
On the Home page go to Music/Audio,Edit and Transfer,Batch Convert and Transfer.
RIP Johnny Winter

Terry

64 bitWindows 8.1 OS
AMD FX-8320 8 core 3.5Ghz processor with Arctic Freezer 64 Pro cooling fan
Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 AM3+ motherboard
Galaxy  GeForce GTX 550 Ti video card with 1Gb memory
8Gb G Skill Ripjaws Series DDR3 1600 RAM
120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD drive
1Tb Hitachi SATA hard drive
LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray drive
Lite-On iHAS224-06 SATA DVD drive
Rosewill Destroyer case
Cambridge Soundworks THX 5.1 speaker system
Onboard Realtek HD audio
I-inc iH-252HPB 25" widescreen monitor connected via HDMI
Samsung 2525W Laser Printer

#8 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,261 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:02 AM

View Posttbrewst, on 28 January 2012 - 05:22 AM, said:

If you're talking Audio then Yes.
On the Home page go to Music/Audio,Edit and Transfer,Batch Convert and Transfer.
Thanks Terry! I had not played with that one and forgot it was there :huh:

Attached File  Batch Convert and Transfer.jpg   210.83K   0 downloads

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users