Jim B

Burn A Project Without A Menu?

Question

How do I Burn a project using mydvd without a menu? I'd like the video to start playing as soon as it is loaded into a player.

Jim

6 answers to this question

You could try checking the box to exclude menus for DVDs and BDs

post-208-025712600 1327709856.jpg

Or you could go to File > New Project and select DVD, no menus.

post-208-063184800 1327709925.jpg

Is this what you were looking for?

You could try checking the box to exclude menus for DVDs and BDs

post-208-025712600 1327709856.jpg

Or you could go to File > New Project and select DVD, no menus.

post-208-063184800 1327709925.jpg

Is this what you were looking for?

Yes, that's it. Those seem to apply to new projects. Now I have a project all tidied up in videowave and mydvd has been started. How do I change the menu in mydvd or get back to videowave. I have the project saved in a dmsd file.

Jim

Yes, that's it. Those seem to apply to new projects. Now I have a project all tidied up in videowave and mydvd has been started. How do I change the menu in mydvd or get back to videowave. I have the project saved in a dmsd file.

Jim

Try this w/ MyDVD:

aaajy.jpg

Jim

If you have the Videowave project saved as a dmsm file then you have to create a new DVD project in myDVD. The existing dmsd project is now useless.

Launch myDVD and set up for no menus as shown in this thread. Now add the dmsm project using the Add Photo/Video task.

Edited by myguggi

Try this w/ MyDVD:

aaajy.jpg

It was getting late and i was desperate. I closed mydvd and the roxio creator screen appeared. I restarted videowave and there was my project as I had left it. I hit the burn button and started a new production with the no menu settings and I got what I wanted.

I was supprized to find the project still loaded in videowave since it seemed both it and mydvd had been closed.

Edited by Jim B

It was getting late and i was desperate. I closed mydvd and the roxio creator screen appeared. I restarted videowave and there was my project as I had left it. I hit the burn button and started a new production with the no menu settings and I got what I wanted.

I was supprized to find the project still loaded in videowave since it seemed both it and mydvd had been closed.

Always the end goal! :lol: