GTTwirler

Can I Upgrade To Creator 2012 From Videowave 7?

Question

If I download the upgrade for Creator 2012, will it work if I have Videowave 7 professional? Or do I have to buy the full version of 2012?

Just trying to find something that works with Vista. What upgrade can I get to work with Vista?

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

If I download the upgrade for Creator 2012, will it work if I have Videowave 7 professional? Or do I have to buy the full version of 2012?

Just trying to find something that works with Vista. What upgrade can I get to work with Vista?

Thanks.

Roxio Creator 2012 is a full retail package and works with XP, Vista and W7. Here is a link for the C2012 versions for comparison.

Roxio Creator 2012 is a full retail package and works with XP, Vista and W7. Here is a link for the C2012 versions for comparison.

I'm trying to save money. I don't want to spend $ buying the standalone if I can upgrade and the Videowave is compatible. The standalone is $99 with $20 rebate. The upgrade is $69.

I'm trying to save money. I don't want to spend $ buying the standalone if I can upgrade and the Videowave is compatible. The standalone is $99 with $20 rebate. The upgrade is $69.

The upgrade is actually the standalone version, and it is highly doubtful that your VideoWave 7 Pro will be compatible with it. The upgrade is compatible with XP, Vista, and Win 7, as Walt has stated.

C2012 contains its own Videowave which of course is not compatible with Videowave 7. Don't confuse Upgrade with Update. Upgrade is a complete new package.

You will have to check with Roxio Customer Service whther your Videwave 7 is elibible for the upgrade.