lpatrick

Question Marks Replacing Effects Help!

Question

I know that this problem was addressed back in December but it did not help me. I downloaded Roxio Creator Pro 2012 from the internet. Installation was fine but when I opened it there was all these question marks. I tried doing the steps that was outlined in the previous post in December but it didn't work. I also couldn't go from C:program data,Roxio 2012, videowave 13, plugins because mine was not found in that order. I had a videowave 13 and a plugins folder but not like it was outlined. At any rate this is very annoying and would appreciate any help whatsover in resolving this.

Thanks

4 answers to this question

I don't find any previous Posts??? When & Where was this? :huh:

If you have 2012 Pro, what plugin are you talking about?

A screen cap might help too ;)HERE

I don't find any previous Posts??? When & Where was this? :huh:

If you have 2012 Pro, what plugin are you talking about?

A screen cap might help too ;)HERE

OK, I'm sorry, I should have provided some more info. Attached is a copy of the topic that was posted around Dec 15 that shows what I am running into now. It was posted between Dec 15-21 and they provided a fix but it did not work for me. I will also repost their fix n a few minutes. Also attached is a snapshot of my operating system.

post-53578-093147600 1328357621.jpg

post-53578-043040500 1328357654.jpg

This is what I am referring to when I said it was posted earlier. I tried to do the step that was outlined by Sonic Boom.

I have Verizon MiFi and the speed is not that great so it took well over 6 hours to download Roxio. I do not have that kind of time to spend on it today. I can still work with the program but I do need to get it corrected and I can't easily uninstall and reinstall. So any help is greatly, greatly appreciated.

Thanks

post-53578-014580900 1328358620.jpg

Sorry, I missunderstood... I thought you meant that You had posted about this back in December but I see you were not part of that TOPIC - my bad :wacko:

The screen caps do help a little but I still have no idea what you have done to date! (it works best if you spell it out in detail instead of using the 'Ransom Note' approach :lol: )

But putting that aside for the moment let's try this approach...

Download and install the Revo Uninstaller -

Run it,
in MODERATE Mode!
and uninstall Creator 2012

Do the
to the letter!

Reboot and Install Creator 2012

Do this as outlined, no shortcuts, no extras ;)

I'll keep my fingers crossed!