Baba Eric

Photoshow 5

Question

Hi Ihave been using photoshow 5 for years I am a PREMIUM member (have been for a couple years) I just resently had to wipe my computer and I lost my photoshow 5 and I cant find it on the account page anymore is there another place i can find it or at least a code I dont care for 6 thanx

5 answers to this question

Hi Ihave been using photoshow 5 for years I am a PREMIUM member (have been for a couple years) I just resently had to wipe my computer and I lost my photoshow 5 and I cant find it on the account page anymore is there another place i can find it or at least a code I dont care for 6 thanx

Contact Customer Service on Monday and see if they can help you.

You'll need the license activated on this. Calling the customer service would be your best option.

Beiker, which Roxio programs do you own and use?

good luck. the same thing happened to me but i have the backup disk and used it. when i type in the code i get the message that the code is already being used...and it was...by ME. i have been going back and forth with the customer service for over 2 weeks now with no results. all they have done is give me the runaround for over 2 weeks and all i have to show for it is a loss of respect for Roxio. never again! i also called the customer service number and they told me since i had emailed the support group, they couldn't help me. you will probably be told to email the support group. like i said...good luck!

Edited by mikeeey300

It appears that PhotoSHow 5 is no longer available. You have two choices 1) Use PhotoShow 6 or 2) Contact Roxio and cancel your premium membership.

IS there anything particular that you don't like in PhotoSHow 6?

• Like 1