• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Baba Eric

Baba Eric

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:29 AM

Hi Ihave been using photoshow 5 for years I am a PREMIUM member (have been for a couple years) I just resently had to wipe my computer and I lost my photoshow 5 and I cant find it on the account page anymore is there another place i can find it or at least a code I dont care for 6 thanx

#2 ogdens

ogdens

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,944 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:44 AM

Hi Ihave been using photoshow 5 for years I am a PREMIUM member (have been for a couple years) I just resently had to wipe my computer and I lost my photoshow 5 and I cant find it on the account page anymore is there another place i can find it or at least a code I dont care for 6 thanx

Contact Customer Service on Monday and see if they can help you.

#3 beiker

beiker

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:01 AM

You'll need the license activated on this. Calling the customer service would be your best option.
Windows 7 64 bit
Intel I3
4GB RAM
1GB Video Card
320GB HDD

#4 grandpabruce

grandpabruce

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,448 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:15 AM

You'll need the license activated on this. Calling the customer service would be your best option.

Beiker, which Roxio programs do you own and use?

Life is good!
GrandpaBruce
Viet Nam Vet - 1970 - 1971

#5 mikeeey300

mikeeey300

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:20 AM

good luck. the same thing happened to me but i have the backup disk and used it. when i type in the code i get the message that the code is already being used...and it was...by ME. i have been going back and forth with the customer service for over 2 weeks now with no results. all they have done is give me the runaround for over 2 weeks and all i have to show for it is a loss of respect for Roxio. never again! i also called the customer service number and they told me since i had emailed the support group, they couldn't help me. you will probably be told to email the support group. like i said...good luck!

Edited by mikeeey300, 24 February 2012 - 07:22 AM.

#6 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,243 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

It appears that PhotoSHow 5 is no longer available. You have two choices 1) Use PhotoShow 6 or 2) Contact Roxio and cancel your premium membership.

IS there anything particular that you don't like in PhotoSHow 6?
  • jschlueter likes this

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users