• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Peggy Weaver

Peggy Weaver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 05:47 PM

As a Realtor, I've used Photo Show 5 for years.  Computer crashed and had to download Photo Show 6.  Made new show and tried to send to email recipient.  Loads to about 89% and gives me an error message.  ALL of my Photo Show 5 shows will email but Photo Show 6 will not.  Have cleared cookies, checked AVG settings AND TALKED TO 3 DIFFERENT TECHS AT ROXIO.  Nothing works.  Please help.
WHERE CAN I BUY PHOTO SHOW 5?  MY ACCOUNT DOES NOT OFFER IT, JUST PS 6.

Edited by Peggy Weaver, 10 February 2012 - 05:49 PM.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,199 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:16 AM

View PostPeggy Weaver, on 10 February 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

As a Realtor, I've used Photo Show 5 for years.  Computer crashed and had to download Photo Show 6.  Made new show and tried to send to email recipient.  Loads to about 89% and gives me an error message.  ALL of my Photo Show 5 shows will email but Photo Show 6 will not.  Have cleared cookies, checked AVG settings AND TALKED TO 3 DIFFERENT TECHS AT ROXIO.  Nothing works.  Please help.
WHERE CAN I BUY PHOTO SHOW 5?  MY ACCOUNT DOES NOT OFFER IT, JUST PS 6.

Could you tell us what is different in the new PhotoShow project you are trying to mail and the ones you made in the past?   What happens when you try to e-mail it?

Is the PhotoShow already on line or is it on your computer?  Have you tried to upload it and then mail it?  Have you tried to make a video file out of it and then e-mail that?

If you tell us what you've tried, we may be able to help.

Yes, it looks like PhotoShow 5 has been removed recently.   I don't know if the tech support can help you but try this:Details

North American Customers

• Digital River handles orders from the Roxio eStore.
  • Order numbers will be 9 or 10 digits in length
  • To re-download:

• Go to www.findmyorder.com/roxio and use your Order Number and Password -OR- use your email address used at the time of purchase and last 5 digits of your credit card.
  • Scroll to the product that you wish to re-download……click the download button.
  • If no download button appears please contact Digital River at 952-646-5132 or e-mail them.
  • You can also purchase a backup CD from this location.
  • Premium Roxio Online and PhotoShow customers can re-download their desktop software by reading the article [url="""]How to re-download PhotoShow Desktop Software[/url].

PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#3 REDWAGON

REDWAGON

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,609 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:51 AM

Where did you get your original Photoshow 5 ? And do you still havea a key code for that version ?

Frank...
REDWAGON

4 Custom Built ASUS/ Intel Computers

3 with Windows 7 Pro Retail Operating Systems
2 with Windows 8.1 Pro/WMC Operating Systems

1 HP laptop with W7 Pro OS
1 Apple iPAD2 & 1 iPhone 5 OS7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users