Sign in to follow this  
alend

Creator 2011 Audio Disc Creator

Question

When I attempt to burn a cd I get a message asking to insert a blank cd even though it is blank. I've tried all the write speeds but it hasn't helped. I didn't have this problem with Creator 2010.

5 answers to this question

When I attempt to burn a cd I get a message asking to insert a blank cd even though it is blank. I've tried all the write speeds but it hasn't helped. I didn't have this problem with Creator 2010.

Please answer these questions.

Did you change operating systems between the versions? What type of blank media are you using?

Did you change operating systems between the versions? What type of blank media are you using?

Thanks for your reply. No I'm still using windows 7. I'm trying to burn onto Memorex cd-r. Just before I expect to see that it's beginning to write the table of contents I get a pause followed by a message that I should insert a blank cd and then the tray opens.

Thanks for your reply. No I'm still using windows 7. I'm trying to burn onto Memorex cd-r. Just before I expect to see that it's beginning to write the table of contents I get a pause followed by a message that I should insert a blank cd and then the tray opens.

The blue text in my post above is a link to the questions we need to be answered to give you the most effective help.

Thanks for your reply and sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. The component I am having a problem with is Roxio Music Disc Creator. I'm using Memorex cd-r to attempt a disc image file. When I click the BURN button in the EXPORT section a box titled AUDIO CD PROGRESS INFORMATION. What should happen next is a message that the program is writing the table of contents, but I keep getting a box saying PLEASE INSERT A BLANK DISC IN THIS DRIVE. Then when I click the OK button the tray of the drive opens. This the same drive I used for Roxio Creator 10.

Thanks for your reply and sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. The component I am having a problem with is Roxio Music Disc Creator. I'm using Memorex cd-r to attempt a disc image file. When I click the BURN button in the EXPORT section a box titled AUDIO CD PROGRESS INFORMATION. What should happen next is a message that the program is writing the table of contents, but I keep getting a box saying PLEASE INSERT A BLANK DISC IN THIS DRIVE. Then when I click the OK button the tray of the drive opens. This the same drive I used for Roxio Creator 10.

Did you know thta the blue text was a link? Please answer all questions if you are serious about getting help. mellow.gif