Vintage

Youtube Uploads

Hi everyone,

Sorry, being a newbie I'm not sure in which category I should post my question. Anyway, I recently bought Roxio Elite Buzz 2 as it said it was possible to upload a PC video file to YouTube. However after selecting a file to upload and clicking the share button, only Silverlight and Ewire options are available. Can anyone help? Thanks...

Hi everyone,

Sorry, being a newbie I'm not sure in which category I should post my question. Anyway, I recently bought Roxio Elite Buzz 2 as it said it was possible to upload a PC video file to YouTube. However after selecting a file to upload and clicking the share button, only Silverlight and Ewire options are available. Can anyone help? Thanks...

Where did you buy this program? I have never heard of it or seen it on the Roxio website.

Hi everyone,

See if anything in this thread will help you:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/44169-youtube-no-longer-appears-under-share/

There are more posts, about Buzz, below your thread.