Question

9 answers to this question

I have a audio cassette that I want to convert to CD. How would I go about doing this with Roxio progam??

More information please. Do you already have a Roxio program? Are you looking to buy one?

I have a audio cassette that I want to convert to CD. How would I go about doing this with Roxio progam??

I already have a roxio program for the purpose of converting vhs into digital format. Method of conversion is through hauppauge.

I already have a roxio program for the purpose of converting vhs into digital format. Method of conversion is through hauppauge.

You need to tell us the Roxio software name and version # before anyone might help.

I doubt the hauppauge device and it's drivers will work?

Unless it is a older Roxio product that came with or was offered with the hauppauge device and Roxio supplied drivers for it?

Does this Roxio program have a name?. Try to be specific.

You need to tell us the Roxio software name and version # before anyone might help.

I doubt the hauppauge device and it's drivers will work?

Unless it is a older Roxio product that came with or was offered with the hauppauge device and Roxio supplied drivers for it?

Sorry, family cris came up. Will have to go and get back to later when issue resolved.

Hmmm. Correct me if I'm wrong but he is trying to convert a VHS(old school) to digital. And this could not be done on a regular home PC since there is no way for the PC to read the tape.

I think you need devices like VCR for this.

Hmmm. Correct me if I'm wrong but he is trying to convert a VHS(old school) to digital. And this could not be done on a regular home PC since there is no way for the PC to read the tape.

I think you need devices like VCR for this.

Just like yesterday!

beiker do you even read a post before you post a remark?

Based on the replies from beiker, I doubt that he even has a computer ! rolleyes.gifblink.giflaugh.gif:wacko: