BEAR4448

Recording Track Markers

I am using Roxio Creator 5, I know, it's old.

I'm also using Cool Edit Pro. In Cool Edit Pro I put together a mix of live recordings and audience sound effects to make it sound like one concert. It's actually 16 music tracks mixed down to one track. In Cool Edit Pro I put in all the track markers so a listener could go from track to track just like you would be able to do with a 'live' concert cd purchased at a store.

When I burn it to cd with Roxio it doesn't recognize any track markers. Can someone help me figure out why this is not working? Is it possible Roxio simply doesn't have the capability to 'see' the track markers?

BEAR4448

Is it possible Roxio simply doesn't have the capability to 'see' the track markers?

BEAR4448

It is MOST PROBABLE that Creator 5 doesn't see Cool Edit Pro's markers, so you would need to feed it 16 separate tracks to get the result you want.

Sorry.

Brendon

Does anyone know if the newest version of Roxio would recognize Cool Edit Pro track markers?

I doubt very much that any software other then "Cool edit Pro" will recognize the "Cool Edit" track markers.