carlyn_engineer

I Have A Key But I Keep Getting It Wrong, Maybe The O Is An 0

Question

hi,

I hope you can help, i will write my key here and maybe you can tell me what it is please.

MY edit : Never post the number !

I WILL HAVE TO DELETE THAN PRETTY SOON.

Also its Roxio Creator 9.0 DE , not listed in the drop down for lost cd key, very annoying :(

THX,

MIKE.

Edited by sknis
Deleted CD key.

6 answers to this question

hi,

I hope you can help, i will write my key here and maybe you can tell me what it is please.

Never post the number !

I WILL HAVE TO DELETE THAN PRETTY SOON.

Also its Roxio Creator 9.0 DE , not listed in the drop down for lost cd key, very annoying :(

THX,

MIKE.

The DE means that is is an OEM from DEll. You will have to get help from them. Call them.

The DE means that is is an OEM from DEll. You will have to get help from them. Call them.

Thanks I bought a dell off ebay, I installed a new os win 7 and now im loading on all the , well some of the disks it came with. this is too painfull 4 me , if i have to uninstall i am not worried.

windows burns iso that is mostly what i do, it will also do photos, video, backup, data etc. just thought it might be something special?

Edited by carlyn_engineer

Thanks I bought a dell off ebay, I installed a new os win 7 and now im loading on all the , well some of the disks it came with. this is too painfull 4 me , if i have to uninstall i am not worried.

windows burns iso that is mostly what i do, it will also do photos, video, backup, data etc. just thought it might be something special?

You were ripped off when you bought that software on e-bay. That software is free with a Dell computer but is a limited version of the full retail program suite.

It is also over 5 years and and is not compatible with Windows 7.

no , not ripped off. bought a dell 630D with 9cell battery two years ago off ebay for $290, is fast machine xp and windows does everything i need. this software however seems to offer little ?

and though it says will not install, it does and is compatible, you should check.

Edited by carlyn_engineer

no , not ripped off. bought a dell 630D with 9cell battery two years ago off ebay for $290, is fast machine xp and windows does everything i need. this software however seems to offer little ?

and though it says will not install, it does and is compatible, you should check.

Sorry , I missed that part about the Dell off ebay.

As mentioned though the software that came with the Dell is an OEM version which means ist is a teaser and offers only limited features. Many of the really useful features are missing, disabled or crippled. On top of that, the version you have is not compatible with Windows 7 which you said you installed.

That being said, it is very easy to mistake an O for a 0 or a 1 for an l

Edited by myguggi

Sorry , I missed that part about the Dell off ebay.

As mentioned though the software that came with the Dell is an OEM version which means ist is a teaser and offers only limited features. Many of the really useful features are missing, disabled or crippled. On top of that, the version you have is not compatible with Windows 7 which you said you installed.

That being said, it is very easy to mistake an O for a 0 or a 1 for an l

thx for clearing that up., can you post the format for the number, i may use it anyway, like does it is unclear if MY- is to be used and the problem with their box for the serial number is an 0 looks like an o which is not a good thing but ill try putting the whole long thing in with an 0 then an o

ps. what do you get in full suite, video editor for one ? win 7 video editor is far too basic. dumbede down the XP one a lot.