2 replies to this topic

#1 boongsong

boongsong

Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:58 AM

I am using PS 6, build 872 on an HP s5310f, 4gb mem, 600gb hd, Win 7 and Norton 2011.
I have a 3 part photo show comprised of approx 900 photos.
Today, when I opened Part 1 of 3, near the end I want to rearrange some of the music (mp3) so that it blends from one photo segment into the next segment. However I'm having a problem doing that.
When I open the ps, scroll down to the photo where I want to change the music, no matter what I click on (photo, next song and delete, or just click on the song to move it), the entire ps starts scrolling back to the beginning. No matter what I do, I can't stop the scrolling. Once it gets to the beginning I try to go back to my edit point and it starts scrolling back again.
If I click on preview, pause, then Music and Photos, it always scrolls back to the beginning wherever I click on a photo.
In addition, when I click on a photo, when it starts scrolling, two photos (at the point I want to edit) are removed.
Any ideas what is happening and how do I stop it?

Edited by boongsong, 20 February 2012 - 09:05 AM.

#2 OnTheGo

OnTheGo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:44 AM

I have the same problem!  How did you fixt it?  Thanks

#3 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,526 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:21 AM

View PostOnTheGo, on 04 March 2012 - 09:44 AM, said:

I have the same problem!  How did you fixt it?  Thanks

300 images is a lot for a PhotoShow.  Boomsong shows up periodically.  You may have better luck using the envelop near his avatar to send him and invitation.

Are you trying to make a PhotoShow with a large number of images?   I have experienced the scrolling issue but usually I can get around it.  I've never had a problem with disappearing images.

What do you intend to do with the PhotoShow?  Burn to a DVD or just share on line?  

What build do you have?   If this is really important and have no work around,   contact PhotoShow tech support directly.   Go here (link)

Edited by sknis, 05 March 2012 - 05:22 AM.

PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, 250G SSD,  EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012, Creator NXT2 Pro. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus and others.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users