• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Venom4hire

Venom4hire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:21 PM

I have been trying to find out how to burn an Audio CD with all the information that you would get with a music downloaded from amazon mp3. Including album art, and all Cd information right on the disk. I have heard that Roxio's Creator 2012 can burn the cd info but not the album art. Is there a way for all the information to travel with each cd so that you don't have to manually input the information?

Thanks,
Jim.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,193 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:39 PM

View PostVenom4hire, on 22 February 2012 - 12:21 PM, said:

I have been trying to find out how to burn an Audio CD with all the information that you would get with a music downloaded from amazon mp3. Including album art, and all Cd information right on the disk. I have heard that Roxio's Creator 2012 can burn the cd info but not the album art. Is there a way for all the information to travel with each cd so that you don't have to manually input the information?

Thanks,
Jim.

Use "Music Disc Creator', selet cd and then go to project settings.   You can add a folder to the disc that has the album art and other information included.  No, there is no way to imbed the album art as part of the title.

You can make a label for the disc with most of the information on the music cuts (album, artist, etc.)  but that is usually not a good option because the text would be too small. You can make a cd case with larger and more text.

You can have all the information and the album art is  if you are making an Audio DVD (using the same program).   Audio DVD must be played on a DVD player.
PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users