Sign in to follow this  
Hydraulics

Triple Scoop Music

Question

Following on from Smart Sound, although my directory doesn't look like yours Jim, I do have access and it works.

But, how do I get access to Triple Scoop Music? I am using the downloaded version of Roxio 2012 Pro.

All I have is the Triple_Scoop_Music_Guide.pdf file

Thanks

Don

Edited by Hydraulics

13 answers to this question

Following on from Smart Sound, although my directory doesn't look like yours Jim, I do have access and it works.

But, how do I get access to Triple Scoop Music? I am using the downloaded version of Roxio 2012 Pro.

All I have is the Triple_Scoop_Music_Guide.pdf file

Thanks

Don

This is what I had to do.

Use Windows to search your computer for the Triple-Scoop-Music. Copy the files and paste them into a new music folder where you'll remember where they are. Use the music files from that folder as you would with any audio file.

If you cannot find the file with the Triple etc. Do a search for one of the pieces of music in that pdf file. That should locate them on your computer.

I have an entry for Triple Scoop Music under Roxio 2012,Applications in my Start menu.

When I click it it opens Windows Explorer to the folder with the music in it.

The Folder is the default I think which is the Windows default,My Documents,My Music.

Thanks to Terry's proding, I was able to find mine :lol:

post-39730-082424300 1330094835.jpg

Once you know where it is, simple navigate there and pick the file you want ;)

I have an entry for Triple Scoop Music under Roxio 2012,Applications in my Start menu.

When I click it it opens Windows Explorer to the folder with the music in it.

The Folder is the default I think which is the Windows default,My Documents,My Music.

I have the same, but all it has in that folder is the Triple Scoop Music Guide. pdf displaying the list of music available.

Is it possible they are not included in the download version?

Don

I have the same, but all it has in that folder is the Triple Scoop Music Guide. pdf displaying the list of music available.

Is it possible they are not included in the download version?

Don

Did you do a search for any of the music titles using Windows as I suggested? You could also try to repair the installation of that part of the program. How many files did you download? There may be two depending on what version you bought.

Did you do a search for any of the music titles using Windows as I suggested? You could also try to repair the installation of that part of the program. How many files did you download? There may be two depending on what version you bought.

Yes I tried a search - nothing found. Having purchased the 2012 Pro I would have thought they should all have been included.

Just 1 file RoxioCreator2012Pro_JX90AXD0R14.exe Size 1,770,390KB

Hmmm! How does one do a repair?

Thanks

Don

Edited by Hydraulics

Yes I tried a search - nothing found. Having purchased the 2012 Pro I would have thought they should all have been included.

Just 1 file RoxioCreator2012Pro_JX90AXD0R14.exe Size 1,770,390KB

Hmmm! How does one do a repair?

Thanks

Don

That is a compressed .exe that needs to be placed in a new folder somewhere on your hard drive.

Then right click 'Extract All' it should look like this. I make a note pad and put my CD-Key on it in the folder.

Once you get it extracted post a screen shot what you get.

post-97-086381700 1330118317.jpg

Didn't someone indicate that the Pro Download consited of 3 files? :huh:

Do as cd suggested and post a screen cap of the disc contents (info on posting pics, HERE)

That is a compressed .exe that needs to be placed in a new folder somewhere on your hard drive.

Then right click 'Extract All' it should look like this. I make a note pad and put my CD-Key on it in the folder.

Once you get it extracted post a screen shot what you get.

post-97-086381700 1330118317.jpg

OK. I am having trouble Identify each attachment when attaching the files. I can't show headers for some reason.

1 & 2 Temp directory.

3. Download directory

4 Triple Scoop Music directory. The .pdf file is the only file in that direcotry

I found out how to do a 'repair'. I did that, which took absolute ages, but still no Triple Scoop Music.

I must be missing a download somewhere!

Thanks

Don

post-102511-060399800 1330154202.jpg

post-102511-095680800 1330154216.jpg

post-102511-001266900 1330154244.jpg

post-102511-036503000 1330154263.jpg

OK. I am having trouble Identify each attachment when attaching the files. I can't show headers for some reason.

1 & 2 Temp directory.

3. Download directory

4 Triple Scoop Music directory. The .pdf file is the only file in that direcotry

I found out how to do a 'repair'. I did that, which took absolute ages, but still no Triple Scoop Music.

I must be missing a download somewhere!

Thanks

Don

Hello Jim , CD,

Anymore suggestions please.

Thanks

Don

Please Confirm that you have the 2012 Pro version, as the music ONLY comes with the Pro...

post-39730-029851800 1331205122.jpg

Also keep in mind that the Triple Scoop Folder & contents are only on Disc 2...

(I find it hard to accept that if you have the Pro Version, that only the Folder and the PDF file would download... :glare: Likewise, I find it even harder to believe that Folder & PDF file would be found in the Regular 2012 download :wacko::lol: )

Do a Search with Windows Explorer starting at the Computer level! Search for _roxio.mp3

post-39730-098915400 1331204568.jpg

Assuming [fingers crossed ;) ] it turns up some songs, right click one of them and select 'Open file location'. Then you can read at the top the path of the files:

[insert]post-39730-052745100 1331204573.jpg[/indent]

Also assuming none of this helps, I would suggest it is time to give Roxio a call and suggest they set up up with a download ;)

Let us know how this works out.