3 replies to this topic

#1 dozha

dozha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:28 PM

View Postmyguggi, on 07 February 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

How long do you wait for it to finish? How long in time are you transfering?

Have you tried to first capture to your hard drive and then burn the video to DVD ? This is actually the best way of doing it.

Hello,
I'm a new user and I could as much help as i can get..especially when it comes to making this process as short as possible. So my first question is how do you actually first capture to your hard drive and then burn the video to DVD ?
Thanks.

#2 myguggi

myguggi

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,787 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:37 PM

View Postdozha, on 25 February 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

Hello,
I'm a new user and I could as much help as i can get..especially when it comes to making this process as short as possible. So my first question is how do you actually first capture to your hard drive and then burn the video to DVD ?
Thanks.

I have split your post from where you had placed it. It is not a good idea to post in a thread with a completely unrelated problem.

For a start tell us what software program you have.

Walt

Dell Dimension 4500S;Windows XP Home Edition  SP3; IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 CPU 2.00GHz, 784MB RAM
(NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200, 128 MB memory disabled because of failure)
IntelŪ 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller; DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
SoundMAX Digital Audio
SamsunG CDR/DVD-ROm SM 332B
HLDS GSA-5120D External LG Super-Multi ReWriter
WDC WD400BB-75DEA0, 40 GB HD; Prolific PL3507 Combo External Hard Drive, 80 GB; Maxtor 6 L200R0 USB Hard Drive, 250GB

HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook; Intel Duo CPU 64 bit, T6400 @ 2.0Ghz; 4.0 GB RAM; Vista Home Premium 64bit
Toshiba MK3252GSX ATA 286GB hard drive; HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50L ATA burner
Intel 4Series Express Chipset

#3 dozha

dozha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:40 PM

Hello,

I'm working on my first project using Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 plus. When I'm previewing, the vhs recording, the audio is a few secconds ahead of the picture.  So in my case, you can HEAR the speaker say a word and then a couple of seconds later, you SEE him speak the word. Any ideas on how i can sync the voice and picture so it comes out exactly as it is recorded on the VHS tape, i.e. without the delay?

'preciate.

#4 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,585 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:56 AM

I took the liberty of putting these posts into One ;)

For your first question, Record - Edit - Save.

For your audio sync problem, looks like your PC isn't up to the task :glare:  How about posting your PC Specs like you see in the signature blocks that Walt & I have.

Be sure you include your HDD Capacity and Free Space.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users