• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mudway

mudway

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

On 10th Jan I reported that my Roxio 2010 would not open and had an error message when clicking on RoxioCentralFx.exe that “The  specified path does not exist. Check the path then try again”

Roxio Supports answer was that they did not support 2010 & I should buy 2012. I bought 2012 Pro & guess what. Exactly the same error message. To this day I have not been able to open RoxioCentral to make a DVD. If I click on Photosuite.exe, RoxioBurn.exe etc. They open. But Central will not open. Support have asked my umpteen times to uninstall then reinstall Roxio including several times re-downloading the software. They asked for dxdiag which I sent. They told me to delete all hot keys which referred to Roxio, Sonic etc after the uninstall which I did.

At one stage I found something called Roxio System Rollback on my PC which I knew nothing about & could find no such program in my Program Folder. Never found out what it was or how to control it as support told me to uninstall it without ever telling me where on earth it was on my PC!

Either way, it disappeared after one of the uninstalls & has not reappeared.

They told me my DirectX was old & to update it but Microsoft way 9c is the latest for XP.

I’ve run check disc etc with no issues noted.

Anyone out there have any ideas what is going on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users