• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 zeccolav

zeccolav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:43 PM

I have successfully installed Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus, and hooked up my VHS to the computer using the supplied cables: red, white, and yellow are all securely plugged in. I have opened the program and have the main screen in view. When I play the VHS, I can hear audio from my computer, but there is no video signal reaching the computer ("No video Signal" message). I have checked that I have good video output to a TV. I have tried all 4 USB ports on my machine, and Device Manager on the computer indicates I have "enhanced USB".My computer is a Dell Vostro 1500 running Windows XP SP3. It is about 5 years old, and working fine. Can anyone help? Thanks, Vincent

#2 ogdens

ogdens

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,149 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:50 PM

View Postzeccolav, on 26 February 2012 - 03:43 PM, said:

I have successfully installed Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus, and hooked up my VHS to the computer using the supplied cables: red, white, and yellow are all securely plugged in. I have opened the program and have the main screen in view. When I play the VHS, I can hear audio from my computer, but there is no video signal reaching the computer ("No video Signal" message). I have checked that I have good video output to a TV. I have tried all 4 USB ports on my machine, and Device Manager on the computer indicates I have "enhanced USB".My computer is a Dell Vostro 1500 running Windows XP SP3. It is about 5 years old, and working fine. Can anyone help? Thanks, Vincent

Do you see these 2 entries in Device Manager when the Roxio unit is plugged in to your computer.

Attached File  usb.png   66.19K   0 downloads

Edited by ogdens, 26 February 2012 - 03:52 PM.

#3 zeccolav

zeccolav

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:12 AM

View Postogdens, on 26 February 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:

Do you see these 2 entries in Device Manager when the Roxio unit is plugged in to your computer.

Attachment usb.png
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I didn't see your post until this morning, having given up last eve.
Anyway, today, when I set up again, not only do I see the items you mention, but I am now getting video on the computer! So, problem appears to be solved, but I can't account for why it didn't work last night and does today. Anyway, thanks again. I will try to do my transfers this eve when I have time, and hopefully it should work then also.

#4 ogdens

ogdens

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,149 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:43 AM

View Postzeccolav, on 27 February 2012 - 06:12 AM, said:

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I didn't see your post until this morning, having given up last eve.
Anyway, today, when I set up again, not only do I see the items you mention, but I am now getting video on the computer! So, problem appears to be solved, but I can't account for why it didn't work last night and does today. Anyway, thanks again. I will try to do my transfers this eve when I have time, and hopefully it should work then also.

Good news....If you want to receive email notification of responses

Click on My Settings (top left on this page) >Settings > Notification Options.

#5 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,308 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:59 AM

Probably the Magic of Reboot :lol:  :D  :lol:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users