2 replies to this topic

#1 kankichi

kankichi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

Hi everyone.

I have a 2.3GB .mov video file that I want to burn onto a normal 4.7GB DVD. When I load the video file into toast, my 2.3GB file says it will be compressed to 99MB. Which seems a little excessive doesn't it? lol

How do I burn this file without it compressing at all?

Thank you very much in advanced.

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,667 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 08:03 AM

Are you wanting to make a video DVD or are you just copying it as is to a disc? Where does Toast say it will compress it to 99MB? Let me know what settings you are using in Toast and a little more about the specs of the movie. This seems very odd to me.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#3 kankichi

kankichi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:55 PM

View Posttsantee, on 02 March 2012 - 08:03 AM, said:

Are you wanting to make a video DVD or are you just copying it as is to a disc? Where does Toast say it will compress it to 99MB? Let me know what settings you are using in Toast and a little more about the specs of the movie. This seems very odd to me.

Thank you so much for your response. I kind of figured it out. It's not really that I figured it out, as I figured out a work around this project is already finished so it is ok.

Thanks again for your time. I really appreciate it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users