jpr142

Roxio Creator 2012 Disc Rejection

Question

Recently installed roxio creator 2012 pro. The problem is when trying to burn an audio cd i am able to see the disc in roxio. I then add files but when I request to burn it ejects the disc and gives error codes. When checking the explain it says the discs are marked or scratched or not clean. I have tried many new discs in different formats without success. Can you help ?

2 answers to this question

Recently installed roxio creator 2012 pro. The problem is when trying to burn an audio cd i am able to see the disc in roxio. I then add files but when I request to burn it ejects the disc and gives error codes. When checking the explain it says the discs are marked or scratched or not clean. I have tried many new discs in different formats without success. Can you help ?

What application in C2012 are you using to burn a audio CD?

What is the error you get?

Explain exactly what you mean by the bold text above?

I bumped into this problem when I upped my "Recording memory cache" via the "Burn Audio CD" window's Options button (Advanced Tab). I'm increased the memory because I have a lot of memory on the PC and figured, "what the heck", but got the error. I'm guessing increasing the memory cache sped up the burn to the point where the CD wobbled and caused the message. Set it back to its original/low number and everything's fine again.