• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Frogprintz2

Frogprintz2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:09 PM

I have been a long time user of DVDiT HD Pro, version 6.4.  I am very familiar with its function and operation.

I recently bought a new computer that is an exact model of my previous computer.  Both are running Win 7.  The only diffrence is a new, larger 3TB HD with three equal partitions.  Due to the 2TB limiation of the master boot record scheme, the HD is formated using the GPT (Guid Partitioning table). This however, shouldn't make a difference, and all my other audio/video application software works fine.

My PC(s), are the Sony All-in-one, VPC-L-Extreme series.  I have used 3 generations of this model so far, with great results. 64 bit, 2.50GHz, 8 GB of ram, 1 GB of video ram.

My video adaptor is built in, using the Intel HD graphics family.  However, my previous computer had the exact same video graphics hardware.

After installing DVDiT, when I burn a disk, or even do a simulation before burning, the screen turns green, then the video is upside down and backwards.  This has never happened before.  I opened some legacy video that I saved and know is good.  But when I burn a known good video project, or, run simulation, the same thing happens.  Green screen, then upside down and backwards.

This is very troubling.  I have uninstalled and re-intalled, but I get the same result.  I am a professional video producer and DVDiT is my primary authoring tool.  I am too invested in it to try something else.

Does anyone have a clue as to what may be going on?  Roxio won't take my calls and I am desperate for a solution.

Edited by Frogprintz2, 05 March 2012 - 10:22 PM.

#2 antonsvideo

antonsvideo

Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:34 AM

what are you feeding it?

if I feed it with DVD or Blu-ray compliant elementary stream mpeg2 files (no further encoding required), all is well

if I feed it Canopus avi files, they will be upside down, but this problem is older than the existence of humans :)
Anton

#3 IVP

IVP

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 04:54 AM

As above Feed DVDit with compliant files already in the Mpeg 2 sd or HD and works like a charm........

I dont let DVDit encode video from avi -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users