ellea

Multiple Clips

Question

I'm considering purchasing the Creator 2012 but could someone tell me if the program allows you to burn multiple clips on one single DVD disk and will individual clips be shown on the main menu during playback so people watching it can choose which clip they wish to see?

Thanks

Ellea

2 answers to this question

I'm considering purchasing the Creator 2012 but could someone tell me if the program allows you to burn multiple clips on one single DVD disk and will individual clips be shown on the main menu during playback so people watching it can choose which clip they wish to see?

Thanks

Ellea

Yes, you can create a DVD with multiple clips which can be selected for watching from a menu. You can set the option to play all other clips in sequence or return to the menu. You can create the same menu structure as on commercial DVDs.

Thanks

Ellea

Great. Thanks so much.