• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sgtruk

sgtruk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:16 AM

I am computer ignorant, so please be patient.  I bought this product the same time I bought my new Samsung laptop. When I went to downlaod the Roxio the first time I had no internet service and it would not let me install. When II corrected that problem then tried to install Roxio it would not allow me to install. this time saying that my system does not meet the requirements for Windows 7. I have Windows 7 Premium and it does meet requirements. I tried to inmstall the software on my pc and it works it just will not install on this laptop. Does anyone have any suggestions to help me out please?????

#2 ogdens

ogdens

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,153 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:17 AM

View Postsgtruk, on 06 March 2012 - 10:16 AM, said:

I am computer ignorant, so please be patient.  I bought this product the same time I bought my new Samsung laptop. When I went to downlaod the Roxio the first time I had no internet service and it would not let me install. When II corrected that problem then tried to install Roxio it would not allow me to install. this time saying that my system does not meet the requirements for Windows 7. I have Windows 7 Premium and it does meet requirements. I tried to inmstall the software on my pc and it works it just will not install on this laptop. Does anyone have any suggestions to help me out please?????

Please verify which program you have:

Easy VHS to DVD for Mac

Easy VHS to DVD

Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus

You posted in the Mac forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users