severedskull73

Videowave Features

Question

I was recently editing a video and needed an arrow, is there a way to add an arrow with the VideoWave software

And I was wondering if there was a way to set a universal volume before rendering so when I upload I dont have parts of a video that are shouting at you and parts that are whispering

Thanks, Severedskull73

P.S.

Also If anyone minds Is a Intel i5 (I think) 2.56 GHz processor going to work for recording

It is alot considering but bear with me!

16 answers to this question

I was recently editing a video and needed an arrow, is there a way to add an arrow with the VideoWave software

And I was wondering if there was a way to set a universal volume before rendering so when I upload I dont have parts of a video that are shouting at you and parts that are whispering

Thanks, Severedskull73

P.S.

Also If anyone minds Is a Intel i5 (I think) 2.56 GHz processor going to work for recording

It is alot considering but bear with me!

You want to add a arrow to a frame in a video?

post-97-077163000 1331307454.jpg

Your "i5 (I think) 2.56 GHz processor" should be more than enough horse power to handle the program.

Click # 17 in my signature for details on finding your system specs.

You want to add a arrow to a frame in a video?

post-97-077163000 1331307454.jpg

Your "i5 (I think) 2.56 GHz processor" should be more than enough horse power to handle the program.

Click # 17 in my signature for details on finding your system specs.

Thanks, and yeah an arrow in a video frame

Thanks, and yeah an arrow in a video frame

You can do it with an overlay. You can create one or use one that looks like the binoculars and resize it to what you want to highlight . To create an overlay, you must create a transpartent png file and add that.

Google for how to do that. Here are some hits. Do you have any image editing programs on your computer?

Edited by sknis

You can do it with an overlay. You can create one or use one that looks like the binoculars and resize it to what you want to highlight . To create an overlay, you must create a transpartent png file and add that.

Google for how to do that. Here are some hits. Do you have any image editing programs on your computer?

Not at the moment besides paint, whoops, I forgot I have GiMP 2, I had wanted the arrow to point off screen

I found out how to make an arrow with wingdings 3 font though there near the m,h, and around those letter but you have to make the font like 110+ if you want it to be somewhat noticeable and even then IMO they look really grainy

I found out that the laptop I am plan to record with has an Intel Celeron at 2.56GHz is the still processor still capable cdanteek?

Thanks for the feedback so far

:ninja:

Edited by severedskull73

Not at the moment besides paint, whoops, I forgot I have GiMP 2, I had wanted the arrow to point off screen

I found out how to make an arrow with wingdings 3 font though there near the m,h, and around those letter but you have to make the font like 110+ if you want it to be somewhat noticeable and even then IMO they look really grainy

I found out that the laptop I am plan to record with has an Intel Celeron at 2.56GHz is the still processor still capable cdanteek?

Thanks for the feedback so far

:ninja:

According to Roxio's minimum system requirements, no!

Microsoft Windows® 7, Vista™ SP2, XP (SP3 for 32 bit & SP2 for 64 bit), Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM

Yours could be a single core Celeron or a dual core Celeron, but Roxio says still not good enough.

Edited by cdanteek

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

So now that I know I need a new processor can someone recommend me something reasonably priced for my hp:

"AMD E-300 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.300 Mhz 2 cores, 2 logical processors"

"Ram: 2 Gb"

This is from my system information

Edited by severedskull73

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

So now that I know I need a new processor can someone recommend me something reasonably priced for my hp:

"AMD E-300 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.300 Mhz 2 cores, 2 logical processors"

"Ram: 2 Gb"

This is from my system information

How did we go from a Intel Celeron at 2.56GHz to a AMD E-300 APU? Is APU supposed to be CPU?

Click # 17 in my signature and post all relevant information.

If that E300 is what you have or want to upgrade to, it still doesn't meet the minimum specs of 2Gh for an AMD processor.

Do you have a laptop or desktop? What make and complete model number?

If that E300 is what you have or want to upgrade to, it still doesn't meet the minimum specs of 2Gh for an AMD processor.

Do you have a laptop or desktop? What make and complete model number?

Stats

SYS.png

I have a laptop

This is what I have and want to upgrade

The reason for the different processors is different computers but the Celeron is a friends and the AMD is what I have

Edited by severedskull73

Stats

SYS.png

I have a laptop

This is what I have and want to upgrade

The reason for the different processors is different computers but the Celeron is a friends and the AMD is what I have

It's a notebook PC?

You can't just buy a new processor and slap it in your notebook.

The socket the CPU goes in has to be the same and the ram in the notebook would have to be compatible!

Most notebooks aren't worth upgrading.

It's a notebook PC?

You can't just buy a new processor and slap it in your notebook.

The socket the CPU goes in has to be the same and the ram in the notebook would have to be compatible!

Most notebooks aren't worth upgrading.

So here's my desktops stats sort of a two part question and probably my last sorry for the painstaking difficulty

SYSPIC.png

My questions are can I upgrade this desktop with these and I believe they are capable of running Roxio Game Capture but can a "Digital Guru" confirm it for me

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820103010

and this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116397

So here's my desktops stats sort of a two part question and probably my last sorry for the painstaking difficulty

SYSPIC.png

My questions are can I upgrade this desktop with these and I believe they are capable of running Roxio Game Capture but can a "Digital Guru" confirm it for me

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820103010

and this

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116397

There is no way a mother board made for a Intel® Celeron® D Processor would it fit this Intel Pentium G850 Sandy Bridge 2.9GHz LGA 1155. Or the ram your asking about!

Excuse me for asking but how old are you?

There is no way a mother board made for a Intel® Celeron® D Processor would it fit this Intel Pentium G850 Sandy Bridge 2.9GHz LGA 1155. Or the ram your asking about!

Excuse me for asking but how old are you?

19 I have $150 for upgrades can someone give me a ram and a processor that is compatible with my desktop

and I didn't know age was relevant I could have been 35 and it wouldn't have made a difference

19 I have $150 for upgrades can someone give me a ram and a processor that is compatible with my desktop

and I didn't know age was relevant I could have been 35 and it wouldn't have made a difference

It's old celeron technology emachines used on the cheap to sell that PC. There is no modern day processor that is compatible, the socket they sit in have pins and they change pin count with new generation processors. Same way with ram it needs to fit the mother board circuitry and be compatible with the CPU.

Not having any knowledge of all this and the questions that is why I asked the age.

Sorry you need to upgrade your whole PC.

It's old celeron technology emachines used on the cheap to sell that PC. There is no modern day processor that is compatible, the socket they sit in have pins and they change pin count with new generation processors. Same way with ram it needs to fit the mother board circuitry and be compatible with the CPU.

Not having any knowledge of all this and the questions that is why I asked the age.

Sorry you need to upgrade your whole PC.

Yeah I have been researching what I need to do and learn for proper a build, but thanks for all the feedback

but basically something like this

Edited by severedskull73