Sign in to follow this  
domer1

Ts Folder Burning Problem

Question

I I am not sure if this is toast related or hardware related.

II am running 10.5.8 and Toast 10.0. using LG BH08LS20 BD Burner.

I am trying to burn a single video TS folder to DVD. All are home movies from a dvd recorder. All of these are less than 4gb. When I click red button to burn, it goes straight to lead out. I can burn cds & BDs of all sizes without any problem. I have used dvd-r,+r rw to no avail. I am able to burn on my superdrive without any problems. The external drive can read the dvd. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

3 answers to this question

When you say Toast 10.0 have you not updated to 10.0.9? If not, do so. You also can burn a VIDEO_TS folder using the DVD-Rom (UDF) setting in the Data window. Juat click New Disc before adding the VIDEO_TS folder.

When you say Toast 10.0 have you not updated to 10.0.9? If not, do so. You also can burn a VIDEO_TS folder using the DVD-Rom (UDF) setting in the Data window. Juat click New Disc before adding the VIDEO_TS folder.

I upgraded to 10.0.9. I tried burning Video-TS folder by using video tab, dragging file into. I get the same straight to lead out. I also used the data, udf . This burns as a data file and won't play in my set-top dvd player. My panasonic bd player does not support UDF.

My panasonic bd player does not support UDF.

Both DVD-Video and Blu-ray video use UDF (v1.02, v.2.5/2.6 respectively), so your player has to support it at some basic level.