3 replies to this topic

#1 domer1

domer1

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 05:50 PM

I I am not sure if this is toast related or hardware related.

II am running 10.5.8 and Toast 10.0.  using LG BH08LS20 BD Burner.

I am trying to burn a single video TS folder to DVD.  All are home movies from a dvd recorder.   All of these are less than 4gb.  When I click red button to burn, it goes straight to lead out.  I can burn cds & BDs of all sizes without any problem.  I have used dvd-r,+r rw to no avail.  I am able to burn on my superdrive without any problems.   The external drive can read the dvd.  Any suggestion will be appreciated.

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,608 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 06:39 AM

When you say Toast 10.0 have you not updated to 10.0.9? If not, do so. You also can burn a VIDEO_TS folder using the DVD-Rom (UDF) setting in the Data window. Juat click New Disc before adding the VIDEO_TS folder.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#3 domer1

domer1

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:06 AM

View Posttsantee, on 10 March 2012 - 06:39 AM, said:

When you say Toast 10.0 have you not updated to 10.0.9? If not, do so. You also can burn a VIDEO_TS folder using the DVD-Rom (UDF) setting in the Data window. Juat click New Disc before adding the VIDEO_TS folder.

I upgraded to 10.0.9.  I tried burning Video-TS folder by using video tab, dragging file into.  I get the same straight to lead out.  I also used the data, udf .  This burns as a data file and won't play in my set-top dvd player.  My panasonic bd player does not support UDF.

#4 theoldarchiver

theoldarchiver

Digital Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 01:37 PM

View Postdomer1, on 10 March 2012 - 10:06 AM, said:

My panasonic bd player does not support UDF.
Both DVD-Video and Blu-ray video use UDF (v1.02, v.2.5/2.6 respectively), so your player has to support it at some basic level.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users