nathdog23

My Roxio Isn't Showing Up

Question

Alirght so when i got my roxio game capture the discs never work. I found another software i can record with though called virtualdub which is a free recording software. It was working perfectly. Then one day my pc was messing up so my dad reset the whole computer. SO i downloaded virtual dub and and now when i pick which camera i want to use it doesnt show roxio game capture. What do i do?post-100955-016429300 1331413469.png

9 answers to this question

Alirght so when i got my roxio game capture the discs never work. I found another software i can record with though called virtualdub which is a free recording software. It was working perfectly. Then one day my pc was messing up so my dad reset the whole computer. SO i downloaded virtual dub and and now when i pick which camera i want to use it doesnt show roxio game capture. What do i do?post-100955-016429300 1331413469.png

If the disc's were messed up why didn't you get it resolved then? :unsure:

If Roxio was seen you installed the drivers for the USB Device from the disc's! :rolleyes:

So rethink what you've posted and try it again. :(

I tried to get it resolved, but it never worked accept once and i got it downloaded and stuff but i never liked it so i got virtualdub, but i dad reset the pc and i never got the disc to work so i tried virtualdub it worked. Then he reset it again, but virtualdub is working for some reason

I tried to get it resolved, but it never worked accept once and i got it downloaded and stuff but i never liked it so i got virtualdub, but i dad reset the pc and i never got the disc to work so i tried virtualdub it worked. Then he reset it again, but virtualdub is working for some reason

Your up and running then?

This thread is done?

I tried to get it resolved, but it never worked accept once and i got it downloaded and stuff but i never liked it so i got virtualdub, but i dad reset the pc and i never got the disc to work so i tried virtualdub it worked. Then he reset it again, but virtualdub isn't* working for some reason.

I tried to get it resolved, but it never worked accept once and i got it downloaded and stuff but i never liked it so i got virtualdub, but i dad reset the pc and i never got the disc to work so i tried virtualdub it worked. Then he reset it again, but virtualdub isn't* working for some reason.

If Roxio was seen you installed the drivers for the USB Device from the disc's!

Do you understand the above sentence I posted in post #2?

To install the drivers i must use the installation disc. Am I right?

Yes, you must first delete the wrong drivers, reboot, install the software from the disc and then put the device into the PC. Have dad read the instructions that were linked to originally.

What do you mean that the discs were messed up? Can you copy the disc to a folder on your computer? Can you use a disc cleaner to get your computer to read them correctly? How long have you had the program?

To install the drivers i must use the installation disc. Am I right?

Where else would they come from for the Roxio USB Device?