mjcedeno

Os X Mountain Lion Preview 2 And Toast 11 Issue

Question

My recorders are not detected by Toast since I upgraded to OS X Mountain Lion Preview 2, but the strangest thing is that I can see them as a source but not as the destination.

this is the screenshot:

ScreenShot2012-03-19at32727AM.png

please help!

Edited by mjcedeno

14 answers to this question

I'm sure you're aware that Roxio isn't supporting Toast for unreleased future OS X versions. I know they are working on a Toast 11 update.

it was working fine in Preview 1 or at least I was able to see my recorders, now I can't even see the one built in my iMac :(

I'm sure you're aware that Roxio isn't supporting Toast for unreleased future OS X versions. I know they are working on a Toast 11 update.

it was working fine in Preview 1 or at least I was able to see my recorders, now I can't even see the one built in my iMac :(

All I can suggest is to use the Feedback link in Toast help to send your issue directly to Roxio. I don't have the preview of Mountain Lion so I have no way to troubleshoot this. You can trash the Toast plist and prefs files in your User>Library>Preferences folder and relaunch Toast to see if that makes any difference.

My recorders are not detected by Toast since I upgraded to OS X Mountain Lion Preview 2, but the strangest thing is that I can see them as a source but not as the destination.

this is the screenshot:

ScreenShot2012-03-19at32727AM.png

please help!

Im having this issue also. Really hoping that someone (Roxio or apple) sends out an update that can fix this.

All I can suggest is to use the Feedback link in Toast help to send your issue directly to Roxio. I don't have the preview of Mountain Lion so I have no way to troubleshoot this. You can trash the Toast plist and prefs files in your User>Library>Preferences folder and relaunch Toast to see if that makes any difference.

I did all that and nothing :( thanks anyway

This isnt a toast specific issue, i get the same error when i boot up Idvd (Apple own software). Looks like we just have to wait for apple to push out DP3....

ok I noticed that too, thank you for letting me know! :)

This isnt a toast specific issue, i get the same error when i boot up Idvd (Apple own software). Looks like we just have to wait for apple to push out DP3....

You aren't the only one that was relieved. ;)

I have DP3. That's good news, but I'm having the identical problem. I suppose the only solution is to wait until Apple releases DP4, whenever that will be.

I have DP3. That's good news, but I'm having the identical problem. I suppose the only solution is to wait until Apple releases DP4, whenever that will be.

need to make sure you're on DP3

DP31.jpg

Edited by mjcedeno

need to make sure you're on DP3

DP31.jpg

My settings are a little different.

Thanks for your info. I guess I'll have to wait until it's fixed.

post-103920-031622100 1335915920.jpg

My settings are a little different.

Thanks for your info. I guess I'll have to wait until it's fixed.

You clearly have DP2 installed, Just need to update to DP3 and it will get fixed.

Edited by mjcedeno