1 reply to this topic

#1 Bob La

Bob La

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 06:06 AM

Hi,
    I'm a Premium member and somehow I goofed...I had PhotoShow 5 and PhotoShow 6 on my desk top and I clicked 5 on and proceeded to make a 400 photo Photoshow...spent lots of time on it, looks great but...when I want to send it out as email or facebook, no can do! Is there anyway I can transfer this to my Premium account? I've tried several different ways but nothing works...once I DO get it I will take my PhotoShow 5 off and just leave my Premium account on...thanx in advance if you have an answer...
BobLa

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,192 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:33 PM

View PostBob La, on 22 March 2012 - 06:06 AM, said:

Hi,
    I'm a Premium member and somehow I goofed...I had PhotoShow 5 and PhotoShow 6 on my desk top and I clicked 5 on and proceeded to make a 400 photo Photoshow...spent lots of time on it, looks great but...when I want to send it out as email or facebook, no can do! Is there anyway I can transfer this to my Premium account? I've tried several different ways but nothing works...once I DO get it I will take my PhotoShow 5 off and just leave my Premium account on...thanx in advance if you have an answer...
BobLa

400 photos ?  That is an awful lot.  Check with your e-mail provider, it may be too large for there system to handle efficiently. I have never posted to facebook but the same may apply. What are their restrictions?

What happens if you try to upload it to your premium account? Did you try uploading it to one of the free slide show sharing accounts?

What happens if you select share and make a video of the slide show?
PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users