Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,105 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:40 AM

View Postdeccoeur, on 07 April 2012 - 09:10 PM, said:

Jim,

But if the device is faulty why does it work on a different PC running a different OS (Windows XP)?

I really need to get this working on Windows 7 Pro. I get periodic little zzzts (buffer overrun?) on the XP, and transferring the 25-35 GB files to an interim USB-1 drive and then to the newer PC is REALLY slow.

This is really weird!

Thanks,

Bob
RE-READ Post #19 ;)
Posted Image

#22 deccoeur

deccoeur

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 09:03 AM

Jim,

I plugged the Roxio Video Capture USB into my Windows 7 laptop (the one that will not allow me to install Creator 2011). It saw the USB device when I plugged it in but only installed the driver for the USB 2861 device and NOT the Roxio Video Capture USB. I used a different video capture s/w and it did not see any USB video input.

Is there some way I can get the driver for the video capture device without installing the entire suite?

Thanks for all your help.

Bob

#23 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,439 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:38 AM

View Postdeccoeur, on 08 April 2012 - 09:03 AM, said:

Jim,

I plugged the Roxio Video Capture USB into my Windows 7 laptop (the one that will not allow me to install Creator 2011). It saw the USB device when I plugged it in but only installed the driver for the USB 2861 device and NOT the Roxio Video Capture USB. I used a different video capture s/w and it did not see any USB video input.

Is there some way I can get the driver for the video capture device without installing the entire suite
?

Bob

I don't know what you think you can do with them outside of Roxio?

But they are on your C2011 installation disc. x86 = a 32bit operating system  x64 = a 64bit operating system.

Attached File  15.jpg   146.39K   0 downloads
cd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Computer Specs click show.
Spoiler

1.Click here   Beginners Guide - Blank DVD Media Type Definitions & What A Firmware Upgrade Is for Your Burner.
2.Click here Firmware HQ - site  dedicated to providing you with the latest firmware releases for your optical disc drives.  
3.Click here CD-DVD Speed
4.Click here CD-DVD Speed - A user guide
5.Click here Enabling/Checking DMA in Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 9x.
6.Click hereYou can no longer access the CD drive or the DVD drive.
7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version<-> EMC 7.5 Up  PX Engine 4.18.16a. Update .Click here  PX Engine Fix, Click here The Latest 4.10.28a Click here
8.Click here  How to uninstall IE 7 and WMP 11.
9.Click here ImgBurn Current version: v2.5.8.0 (3,389 KB)  CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application
10.Click here InfoTool  (Drive, Disk, Configuration, Software, Hardware, DMA settings, etc.).
11.Click here   Complete Uninstall of Creator 2011 & Creator 2012
12.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows Vista and 7)
13.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows XP)
14.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 9 & 10 on Windows Vista  
15.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 7.5,  8, 9, & 10 on Windows XP
16. Click here WinZip Data Compression Utility <>  Click here WinRAR Data Compression Utility   Click here 7-Zip Data Compression Utility
17. Click here Finding Your Computer Specs And Roxio Software Version Number.

E-mail spambots harvest e-mail addresses from material found on the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. Such spambots are web crawlers that can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations. .

Do not post your email address on any public forum!  

#24 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,105 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:21 AM

I saw this in another Topic:

View Postdeccoeur, on 09 April 2012 - 11:14 AM, said:

Dear Sonic,

Don't know which one I used, but it installed just fine and the Video Capture USB works just fine on the laptop (Windows 7 Home Premium). Now I just need to get it working on the desktop (Windows 7 pro) - different thread).

Many thanks for your help.

Bob

Does that mean all is resolved??? :huh:
Posted Image

#25 deccoeur

deccoeur

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:16 AM

View PostJim_Hardin, on 10 April 2012 - 10:21 AM, said:

I saw this in another Topic:

Does that mean all is resolved??? :huh:
Jim,

No, this one is not resolved, but I think I'll just let it go. I'm able to use the Windows 7 Home laptop or a separate Windows XP PC for video capture.

Bob

#26 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,105 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:20 AM

View Postdeccoeur, on 16 April 2012 - 08:16 AM, said:

Jim,

No, this one is not resolved, but I think I'll just let it go. I'm able to use the Windows 7 Home laptop or a separate Windows XP PC for video capture.

Bob
OK but you know where to find us if you need to continue this ;)
Posted Image

#27 deccoeur

deccoeur

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:24 AM

View PostJim_Hardin, on 16 April 2012 - 10:20 AM, said:

OK but you know where to find us if you need to continue this ;)
I do. Thanks again.

Bob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users