Jim B

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

Question

After burning a video file using mydvd I got the following error:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library

Runtime Error!

Program:c :\program flies (x86)\roxio 2012 videoui\MyDVD 13.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application’s support team for more information.

The video burned ok. Has anyone else seen this?

Jim B.

6 answers to this question

After burning a video file using mydvd I got the following error:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library

Runtime Error!

Program:c :\program flies (x86)\roxio 2012 videoui\MyDVD 13.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application's support team for more information.

The video burned ok. Has anyone else seen this?

Jim B.

Yep, take a look here.

Just ain't my day. Clicked on your link, got nothing. Searched Roxio support for runtime error, got more nothing (search results don't open). I saw another post in "errors and crashes" that talked about uninstalling all occurrences of Micro$oft visual c redistributable and then downloading and installing the latest version. Did that and if it helps, I'll be back with report. BTW I've done a lot of burning video files and this only happened once.

The new version of the C redistributable package seems to have solved the problem. MyDVD hasn't crashed since I installed it.

Edited by Jim B

Just ain't my day. Clicked on your link, got nothing. Searched Roxio support for runtime error, got more nothing (search results don't open). I saw another post in "errors and crashes" that talked about uninstalling all occurrences of Micro$oft visual c redistributable and then downloading and installing the latest version. Did that and if it helps, I'll be back with report. BTW I've done a lot of burning video files and this only happened once.

This is how I use search (there are other) on here:

post-68-031919400 1332848289.png

Enclose your search word(s) in "quotes"

post-68-096896900 1332848316.png

I just double checked on the link; it works for me. Do you have a firewall or other that is blocking it? Please someone else try it.

Edited by sknis

I just double checked on the link; it works for me. Do you have a firewall or other that is blocking it? Please someone else try it.

The link is OK.