Question

I need help,

I have a new kodak camera that takes HD videos , I need to know what program I need to make AVI to DVD's with sound I can watch on my regular TV

12 answers to this question

I need help,

I have a new kodak camera that takes HD videos , I need to know what program I need to make AVI to DVD's with sound I can watch on my regular TV

Which Kodak camcorder? What are your computer specs?

What else do yiu want to do besides video - slide shows, music, back ups, etc. 3D?

For videos and slide shows you might want to read about this. If you want more (for a little more $$) you should consider Creator 2012 or the Pro version.

Note: If that camera takes video with the mov file format, sometimes, you'll need to use a free video converter so the Roxio product will see it.

What else do yiu want to do besides video - slide shows, music, back ups, etc. 3D?

For videos and slide shows you might want to read about this. If you want more (for a little more $$) you should consider Creator 2012 or the Pro version.

Note: If that camera takes video with the mov file format, sometimes, you'll need to use a free video converter so the Roxio product will see it.

Thanks for viewing my post ,,, I do not have a camcorder, I have a Kodak

Camera that shots Hd Videos,,,

Thanks for viewing my post and your reply.

I dont have a camcorder, I have a Kodak camera that does

HD AVI videos,,, what program do I need to convert these videos

to a DVD i can watch on my Tv with the audio

Thanks for viewing my post and your reply.

I dont have a camcorder, I have a Kodak camera that does

HD AVI videos,,, what program do I need to convert these videos

to a DVD i can watch on my Tv with the audio

Does your Kodak camera have a Model number?.

Help I have a new Kodak camera that does AVI videos,,, Kodak told me I can burn these to DVD, but they never told me how and what program I need to do this.... I currently have 2 Rozie programs on my computer.

I also have downloaded several free programs suppose to do this for me, did not work - got video on DVD but no audio... I am really not god at this so any help would be very welcome... Thank You all.

Does your Kodak camera have a Model number?.

Sorry I have had some stuff happen,,, thankyou for trying to help me.

My camera is a EasyShare C1550... I would love any help you can give me.

Thanks again

So Do you have a good suggestion for for a free video converter,,,, thanks a bunch

So Do you have a good suggestion for for a free video converter,,,, thanks a bunch

I guess I don't understand what you want to do. Converting a mov file to somethign else will not allow you to burn those files to a disc and then play them on your DVD player/TV. The discs must be authored to include all the structure that the DVD player needs to play the DVD.

You said you had 2 Roxio program on your computer - what are they? Please take the time to provide all the necessary information. Please don't make us putl information from you. The better you anser the questions and tell us about what you want to do, the shorter this thread will be.

What computer - make and complete model number do you have.

Go to cnet.com and search for a video converter if you decide not to buy a Roxio product. There are several excellent one out there.

Edited by sknis

Sorry I have had some stuff happen,,, thankyou for trying to help me.

My camera is a EasyShare C1550... I would love any help you can give me.

Thanks again

Thanks ogden,,, at least you asked my camera model number.

I guess I don't understand what you want to do. Converting a mov file to somethign else will not allow you to burn those files to a disc and then play them on your DVD player/TV. The discs must be authored to include all the structure that the DVD player needs to play the DVD.

You said you had 2 Roxio program on your computer - what are they? Please take the time to provide all the necessary information. Please don't make us putl information from you. The better you anser the questions and tell us about what you want to do, the shorter this thread will be.

What computer - make and complete model number do you have.

Go to cnet.com and search for a video converter if you decide not to buy a Roxio product. There are several excellent one out there.

Thanks for your help,, I currently have regular Roxie ce burner program and a also purchased the vhs to dvd program,,, I guess is will search some more for ans, also I have a Dell Computer.... sorry I did not provide enough info for help on here......

Thanks for your help,, I currently have regular Roxie ce burner program and a also purchased the vhs to dvd program,,, I guess is will search some more for ans, also I have a Dell Computer.... sorry I did not provide enough info for help on here......

OK VHS to DVD and what is the other?

Click #17 in my signature and try and post the relevant information.

In addition to what cd and others have posted, I think that camera takes SD Motion JPEG AVI, which IIRC, some users in the past have reported poor success with adding to VW.

Maybe it can be exported from the Kodak software to something VW will be happier with?