dtnel

How To Upload Profile Or Avatar Picture?

Question

I am trying to upload a picture I resized over at shrinkpictures.com so I can have a profile picture. My question is do I have to make so many posts to have the privilege of uploading pictures or is there something else I'm missing. I went to the upload screen and after selecting my resized picture I clicked the save button at the bottom of the page and the file path name disappeared from the uploader dialog box.

Here's a link to the image I resized as I selected the "host your picture" option after the website shrunk my picture,

PUSH383871c2cd5a.jpg"]link[/url]

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, dtnel

Edited by dtnel

1 answer to this question

I am trying to upload a picture I resized over at shrinkpictures.com so I can have a profile picture. My question is do I have to make so many posts to have the privilege of uploading pictures or is there something else I'm missing. I went to the upload screen and after selecting my resized picture I clicked the save button at the bottom of the page and the file path name disappeared from the uploader dialog box.

Here's a link to the image I resized as I selected the "host your picture" option after the website shrunk my picture,

link

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, dtnel

To setup your profile and avatar go to MySettings and then Profile/Change avatar. It shows you how to setup your avatar (profile pciture)