27 replies to this topic

#1 Anasazi

Anasazi

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:30 PM

Looking for a solution to Videowave crashes.  Most often occurs when I right-click my mouse, such as to cut & paste a video clip to a different location.  Today it crashed when I backspaced on a blank title page.  

I have been using Roxio Creator 2011 since Feb 2011, was so frustrated with frequent crashes that I switched to Avid Studio 1 month ago.  Even more crashes, way more complicated and time consuming than Roxio, so I was lucky Best Buy refunded me, despite their no software return policy.  But I did learn about Forums so am now seeking solutions here since Roxio meets my basic video editing and dvd burning needs.  

Is there a patch for this problem, or is it fixed in 2012 version?  I have been reluctant to upgrade since I don't need or want more features, just no crashes.

I use an HP Envy 3D laptop, which runs hot, so bought a chill pad last night, since when the fan goes on it seems to prompt a Roxio crash.  But still it crashed last night (and it wasn't hot) and again just now.

Also thought a potential issue was inadequate connection with mouse since I was using a wireless mouse (because the built in keypad placement is awkward), so I got a wired mouse.  Better connection, but still the crash.

Suggestions?
Many thanks!
Anasazi's computer:

HP Envy 17 Notebook PC 1190 NR
Intel ® Core TMi7 cpu
Q720@ 1.60 GHZ
6.00 GB Ram
64 bit OS
Windows 7 (2009) Home Premium - Service Pack 1

#2 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,211 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

View PostAnasazi, on 29 March 2012 - 03:30 PM, said:

Looking for a solution to Videowave crashes.  Most often occurs when I right-click my mouse, such as to cut & paste a video clip to a different location.  Today it crashed when I backspaced on a blank title page.  

I have been using Roxio Creator 2011 since Feb 2011, was so frustrated with frequent crashes that I switched to Avid Studio 1 month ago.  Even more crashes, way more complicated and time consuming than Roxio, so I was lucky Best Buy refunded me, despite their no software return policy.  But I did learn about Forums so am now seeking solutions here since Roxio meets my basic video editing and dvd burning needs.  

Is there a patch for this problem, or is it fixed in 2012 version?  I have been reluctant to upgrade since I don't need or want more features, just no crashes.

I use an HP Envy 3D laptop, which runs hot, so bought a chill pad last night, since when the fan goes on it seems to prompt a Roxio crash.  But still it crashed last night (and it wasn't hot) and again just now.

Also thought a potential issue was inadequate connection with mouse since I was using a wireless mouse (because the built in keypad placement is awkward), so I got a wired mouse.  Better connection, but still the crash.

Suggestions?
Many thanks!

Click # 17 in my signature and post the specs.
cd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Computer Specs click show.
Spoiler

1.Click here   Beginners Guide - Blank DVD Media Type Definitions & What A Firmware Upgrade Is for Your Burner.
2.Click here Firmware HQ - site  dedicated to providing you with the latest firmware releases for your optical disc drives.  
3.Click here CD-DVD Speed
4.Click here CD-DVD Speed - A user guide
5.Click here Enabling/Checking DMA in Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 9x.
6.Click hereYou can no longer access the CD drive or the DVD drive.
7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version<-> EMC 7.5 Up  PX Engine 4.18.16a. Update .Click here  PX Engine Fix, Click here The Latest 4.10.28a Click here
8.Click here  How to uninstall IE 7 and WMP 11.
9.Click here ImgBurn Current version: v2.5.8.0 (3,389 KB)  CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application
10.Click here InfoTool  (Drive, Disk, Configuration, Software, Hardware, DMA settings, etc.).
11.Click here   Complete Uninstall of Creator 2011 & Creator 2012
12.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows Vista and 7)
13.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows XP)
14.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 9 & 10 on Windows Vista  
15.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 7.5,  8, 9, & 10 on Windows XP
16. Click here WinZip Data Compression Utility <>  Click here WinRAR Data Compression Utility   Click here 7-Zip Data Compression Utility
17. Click here Finding Your Computer Specs And Roxio Software Version Number.

E-mail spambots harvest e-mail addresses from material found on the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. Such spambots are web crawlers that can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations. .

Do not post your email address on any public forum!  

#3 Anasazi

Anasazi

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:53 PM

View PostAnasazi, on 29 March 2012 - 03:30 PM, said:

Suggestions?
Many thanks!

HP Envy 17 Notebook PC
Intel ® Core TMi7 cpu
Q720@ 1.60 GHZ
6.00 GB Ram
64 bit OS

Edited by cdanteek, 29 March 2012 - 03:57 PM.
Remove post from quote

Anasazi's computer:

Intel ® Core TMi7 cpu
Q720@ 1.60 GHZ
6.00 GB Ram
64 bit OS

#4 Anasazi

Anasazi

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

Oh and another thing just happened - used my mouse to scroll forward and the double sided arrow comes up and gets stuck into scrolling - eventually freed up at the end of the video - then did it again just now as I was trying to scroll backwards - when this happened in the past I ended up closing the program, but lose any changes - the only thing I did like was when Avid Studio crashed, it would ask if you want to resume editing, is there a way to resume with Roxio or do I just lose out?  
I do save frequently now, but do I have to after every little edit?
Thanks
Anasazi's computer:

Intel ® Core TMi7 cpu
Q720@ 1.60 GHZ
6.00 GB Ram
64 bit OS

#5 myguggi

myguggi

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,787 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

View PostAnasazi, on 29 March 2012 - 03:58 PM, said:

Oh and another thing just happened - used my mouse to scroll forward and the double sided arrow comes up and gets stuck into scrolling - eventually freed up at the end of the video - then did it again just now as I was trying to scroll backwards - when this happened in the past I ended up closing the program, but lose any changes - the only thing I did like was when Avid Studio crashed, it would ask if you want to resume editing, is there a way to resume with Roxio or do I just lose out?  
I do save frequently now, but do I have to after every little edit?
Thanks

You have major problems with your system - after all both Avid and Roxio crash. Most likely your Laptop is just not up to the task.

Walt

Dell Dimension 4500S;Windows XP Home Edition  SP3; Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 2.00GHz, 784MB RAM
(NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200, 128 MB memory disabled because of failure)
Intel® 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller; DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
SoundMAX Digital Audio
SamsunG CDR/DVD-ROm SM 332B
HLDS GSA-5120D External LG Super-Multi ReWriter
WDC WD400BB-75DEA0, 40 GB HD; Prolific PL3507 Combo External Hard Drive, 80 GB; Maxtor 6 L200R0 USB Hard Drive, 250GB

HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook; Intel Duo CPU 64 bit, T6400 @ 2.0Ghz; 4.0 GB RAM; Vista Home Premium 64bit
Toshiba MK3252GSX ATA 286GB hard drive; HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-T50L ATA burner
Intel 4Series Express Chipset

#6 ogdens

ogdens

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,187 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

Read this on one of the review pages "One thing that may help you get better results is to enable the option  from the BIOS to have the cooling fan always on enabled, this should  keep the chassis cooler when the systems is not under heavy load too"

Many hits on Google for "HP Envy 3D laptop gets hot"....what did HP say about this?.

#7 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,211 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:04 PM

View PostAnasazi, on 29 March 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:

HP Envy 17 Notebook PC
Intel ® Core TMi7 cpu
[b]Q720@ 1.60 GHZ
6.00 GB Ram
64 bit OS

Your PC is at or under the minimum system requirements for video work.

You mentioned the laptop heats up, that leads to the crashes and encoding video causes the heat.

Edited by cdanteek, 29 March 2012 - 04:04 PM.

cd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler

1.Click here   Beginners Guide - Blank DVD Media Type Definitions & What A Firmware Upgrade Is for Your Burner.
2.Click here Firmware HQ - site  dedicated to providing you with the latest firmware releases for your optical disc drives.  
7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version<-> EMC 7.5 Up  PX Engine 4.18.16a. Update .Click here  PX Engine Fix, Click here The Latest 4.10.28a Click here
9.Click here ImgBurn Current version: v2.5.8.0 (3,389 KB)  CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application
10.Click here InfoTool  (Drive, Disk, Configuration, Software, Hardware, DMA settings, etc.).
15.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 7.5,  8, 9, & 10 on Windows XP
16. Click here WinZip Data Compression Utility <>  Click here WinRAR Data Compression Utility   Click here 7-Zip Data Compression Utility

E-mail spambots harvest e-mail addresses from material found on the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. Such spambots are web crawlers that can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations. .

#8 Anasazi

Anasazi

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:47 PM

View Postcdanteek, on 29 March 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

Your PC is at or under the minimum system requirements for video work.
So to correct this, should I purchase more memory?  This is a relatively new computer, purchased Feb 2011 - higher capacity laptop than available in local stores, so purchase online.  The primary reason I bought it was to edit and burn dvds.

You mentioned the laptop heats up, that leads to the crashes and encoding video causes the heat.
Thanks for explanation, makes much sense esp re crashes.  Funny noone at Avid ever mentioned this as a possibility.

Re: Under spec ---So to correct this, should I purchase more memory?  This is a relatively new computer, purchased Feb 2011 - higher capacity laptop than available in local stores, so purchase online.  The primary reason I bought it was to edit and burn dvds.

Re: Laptop heat.  Thanks for explanation, makes much sense esp re crashes.  Funny noone at Avid ever mentioned this as a possibility.

Thanks for explanation, makes much sense esp re crashes.  Funny noone at Avid ever mentioned this as a possibility.

Edited by sknis, 30 March 2012 - 04:06 AM.
EWdited to take responses out of original reply.

Anasazi's computer:

Intel ® Core TMi7 cpu
Q720@ 1.60 GHZ
6.00 GB Ram
64 bit OS

#9 Anasazi

Anasazi

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:40 PM

View Postogdens, on 29 March 2012 - 04:00 PM, said:

Read this on one of the review pages "One thing that may help you get better results is to enable the option  from the BIOS to have the cooling fan always on enabled, this should  keep the chassis cooler when the systems is not under heavy load too"
  HOW DO I SET BIOS TO HAVE COOLING FAN ALWAYS ENABLED?  ABOUT TO PURCHASE A SMALL FAN SINCE CHILL PAD HASN'T FIXED THE CRASHING.
RE: YOUR EARLIER COMMENT ABOUT MY COMPUTER NOT UP TO TASK - WILL PURCHASING MORE MEMORY HELP?  SEE SPECS I LISTED.  

FINALLY GOT A 60 MIN MOVIE COMPLETED, BURNED AT HIGHEST QUALITY ON MYDVD, LOOKED FINE ON COMPUTER, SKIPPED ON MY COBY PORTABLE DVD PLAYER.  TDK DVD-R 1X16 SPEED 4.7 GB DISCS, BEST I COULD FIND AT BEST BUY - READ ABOUT BUYING VERBATIM BUT I HAVE ABOUT 50 MORE OF THESE I NEED TO USE THEM UP AND THEY HAVE WORKED BEFORE ON SAME DVD PLAYER. DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OTHERS.

Many hits on Google for "HP Envy 3D laptop gets hot"....what did HP say about this?.
USE CHILL PAD, CLEAN WITH AIR CANISTER - WHICH I WILL PURCHASE AND DO TOMORROW.
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!  "ANASAZI"

HOW DO I SET BIOS TO HAVE COOLING FAN ALWAYS ENABLED?  ABOUT TO PURCHASE A SMALL FAN SINCE CHILL PAD HASN'T FIXED THE CRASHING.
RE: YOUR EARLIER COMMENT ABOUT MY COMPUTER NOT UP TO TASK - WILL PURCHASING MORE MEMORY HELP?  SEE SPECS I LISTED.  

FINALLY GOT A 60 MIN MOVIE COMPLETED, BURNED AT HIGHEST QUALITY ON MYDVD, LOOKED FINE ON COMPUTER, SKIPPED ON MY COBY PORTABLE DVD PLAYER.  TDK DVD-R 1X16 SPEED 4.7 GB DISCS, BEST I COULD FIND AT BEST BUY - READ ABOUT BUYING VERBATIM BUT I HAVE ABOUT 50 MORE OF THESE I NEED TO USE THEM UP AND THEY HAVE WORKED BEFORE ON SAME DVD PLAYER. DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO ANY OTHERS.

Edited by sknis, 30 March 2012 - 04:07 AM.
Edited to take response out of quote.

Anasazi's computer:

Intel ® Core TMi7 cpu
Q720@ 1.60 GHZ
6.00 GB Ram
64 bit OS

#10 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,526 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:20 AM

View PostAnasazi, on 29 March 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

Please do not respond inside the quote of the previous reply.  It can be easily missed..   Do not use all  caps, that is considered rude.

More memory will not help.  It is the CPU that is the problem.  

Ask HP how to turn on the fan permanently.  

Disconnect from the Internet and do not run any other program while using the video editing program.   Use msconfig or Soluto to limit what starts when you reboot your computer.  Do maintenance on the hard drive.  Here are some tools.   Defrag frequently.

Skipping is often related to the disc brand.  Instead to burning directly to disc, encode to an IMAGE file (ISO) and then burn (not copy) that ISO file to the disc.  That will often help.   Read/watch the tutorial on the ISO file.   (It is on the learning center).

Edited by sknis, 30 March 2012 - 04:21 AM.

PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, 250G SSD,  EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012, Creator NXT2 Pro. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus and others.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#11 Anasazi

Anasazi

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:59 PM

View Postsknis, on 30 March 2012 - 04:20 AM, said:

Please do not respond inside the quote of the previous reply.  It can be easily missed..   Do not use all  caps, that is considered rude.

More memory will not help.  It is the CPU that is the problem.  

Ask HP how to turn on the fan permanently.  

Disconnect from the Internet and do not run any other program while using the video editing program.   Use msconfig or Soluto to limit what starts when you reboot your computer.  Do maintenance on the hard drive.  Here are some tools.   Defrag frequently.

Skipping is often related to the disc brand.  Instead to burning directly to disc, encode to an IMAGE file (ISO) and then burn (not copy) that ISO file to the disc.  That will often help.   Read/watch the tutorial on the ISO file.   (It is on the learning center).

Anasazi's computer:

Intel ® Core TMi7 cpu
Q720@ 1.60 GHZ
6.00 GB Ram
64 bit OS

#12 Anasazi

Anasazi

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:02 PM

Sorry I couldn't figure out where the box was to reply and didn't want it to be missed...   You can probably tell I really don't understand most of this tech stuff.

I'll try all your suggestions - not sure what msconfig or Soluto is - but will check out your links.
Thanks so much!
Anasazi's computer:

Intel ® Core TMi7 cpu
Q720@ 1.60 GHZ
6.00 GB Ram
64 bit OS

#13 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,619 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:50 AM

View PostAnasazi, on 30 March 2012 - 01:02 PM, said:

Sorry I couldn't figure out where the box was to reply and didn't want it to be missed...   You can probably tell I really don't understand most of this tech stuff.

I'll try all your suggestions - not sure what msconfig or Soluto is - but will check out your links.
Thanks so much!
Not a problem  ;)

For your info there are 3 places to reply:

These:
Attached File  Reply 1.jpg   105.07K   0 downloads

If you choose quotes then just make sure you type outside of the 'Quoted Area':

Attached File  Reply 2.jpg   52.33K   0 downloads

Posted Image

#14 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,211 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 05:37 AM

Do maintenance on the hard drive. Here are some tools. Defrag frequently.

Have you confirmed his HP Envy 17 Notebook doesn't have a SSD Drive before advising him to Defrag?   :unsure:
cd
Spoiler

#15 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,526 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

View Postcdanteek, on 31 March 2012 - 05:37 AM, said:

Have you confirmed his HP Envy 17 Notebook doesn't have a SSD Drive before advising him to Defrag?   :unsure:

Actually I did and it does not have a Solid State Drive according to the specs I found.

An article on SSD in ghacks says:

Solid State Drives can access any location on the drive in the same time. This is one of the main advantages over hard drives. This also means that there is no need to defragment a Solid State Drive ever. These drives have actually been designed to write data evenly in all sectors of the drive which the industry is calling wear leveling. Each sector of a Solid State Drive has a limited number of writes before it cannot be overwritten anymore. (this is a theoretical limit which cannot be reached in work environments)

If you did defragment your Solid State Disk you can rest assured that you did not harm it in any way. It is just that this process is not needed and that defragmentation causes lots of write processes which means that the drive will reach its write limits sooner.

Edited by sknis, 01 April 2012 - 04:48 AM.

Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, 250G SSD,  EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012, Creator NXT2 Pro. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus and others.

Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#16 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,211 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:48 AM

View Postsknis, on 01 April 2012 - 04:42 AM, said:

Actually I did and it does not have a Solid State Drive according to the specs I found.

An article on SSD in ghacks says:

Solid State Drives can access any location on the drive in the same time. This is one of the main advantages over hard drives. This also means that there is no need to defragment a Solid State Drive ever. These drives have actually been designed to write data evenly in all sectors of the drive which the industry is calling wear leveling . Each sector of a Solid State Drive has a limited number of writes before it cannot be overwritten anymore. (this is a theoretical limit which cannot be reached in work environments)

If you did defragment your Solid State Disk you can rest assured that you did not harm it in any way. It is just that this process is not needed and that defragmentation causes lots of write processes which means that the drive will reach its write limits sooner.

Defragmenting an SSD reduces its life span without giving you any benefits.

I would call that harming your hard disk when it's not needed and reduces the life span of the drive.

With all your technical experience I find it odd you don't see it as harming the drive?

It's irresponsible to arbitrarily advise defraging ones hard drive without knowing if the OP has a SSD Drive. Just because the system specs you find for the OP's system doesn't list one. With all the technical advise you type out, a disclaimer, 'do not defrag your hard disk if its a SSD Drive' wouldn't hurt, would it?
cd
Spoiler

#17 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,526 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:22 AM

Thanks you for your concern.  I guess that checking on the specs for the computer is not enough.  Posted Image

I had assumed  that people with SSD already have the knowledge that defragging is not necessary; as It probably comes in the literature with the computer.  ( People who post in the Game Capture section excluded).  I further assumed that the person would have questioned the suggestion to defragment. If the person defragged daily for several years, they may see some detriment to the SSD.  I'm not sure that frequently is the same as daily.

How about YOU adding something to your signature to address this issue since it seems to be your pet peeve of the day.

I'm not sure how this tangent helps the original poster however.

-30-

Edited by sknis, 01 April 2012 - 06:23 AM.

Apple =OSX 10.5

#18 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,619 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

Win7 automatically disables Defrag whenever any SSD drive is detected...
Posted Image

#19 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,211 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

View PostJim_Hardin, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Win7 automatically disables Defrag whenever any SSD drive is detected...

Win7 only disables the automatic scheduling of defragmentation, generally 1 AM every Wednesday, it will exclude partitions on devices that declare themselves as SSDs.

In this situation the OP was advised to run defragmentation..
cd
Spoiler

#20 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,619 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:29 AM

It's not like there will be a catastrophic result, it might reduce the life span of the drive by a half day out of the 50 years expectancy :lol:

Kind of like someone with high cholesterol eating a pat of real butter... They aren't going to collapse clutching their chest ;)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users