Jump to content

Roxio Community

Recording Level/audio


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dvr

dvr

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:22 AM

up untill now everything has been working fine.after adjusting the recouding level, stays very low,a little green.nornally bumping red.when set high,
the audio playback level is so,that you can hardly here it.with a buzzing sound.i have tried to shut down & restart vcr & computer.no luck.
need suggestions.  thanks

#2 cdanteek

cdanteek

    Digital Guru

  • Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,396 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Prairie Rapids Crossing.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:44 AM

View Postdvr, on 30 March 2012 - 05:22 AM, said:

up untill now everything has been working fine.after adjusting the recouding level, stays very low,a little green.nornally bumping red.when set high,
the audio playback level is so,that you can hardly here it.with a buzzing sound.i have tried to shut down & restart vcr & computer.no luck.
need suggestions.  thanks


So is it this one tape? Have you tried others that worked fine and do they show the problem?
cd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Computer Specs click show.
Spoiler

1.Click here   Beginners Guide - Blank DVD Media Type Definitions & What A Firmware Upgrade Is for Your Burner.
2.Click here Firmware HQ - site  dedicated to providing you with the latest firmware releases for your optical disc drives.  
3.Click here CD-DVD Speed
4.Click here CD-DVD Speed - A user guide
5.Click here Enabling/Checking DMA in Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 9x.
6.Click hereYou can no longer access the CD drive or the DVD drive.
7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version<-> EMC 7.5 Up  PX Engine 4.18.16a. Update .Click here  PX Engine Fix, Click here The Latest 4.10.28a Click here
8.Click here  How to uninstall IE 7 and WMP 11.
9.Click here ImgBurn Current version: v2.5.8.0 (3,389 KB)  CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application
10.Click here InfoTool  (Drive, Disk, Configuration, Software, Hardware, DMA settings, etc.).
11.Click here   Complete Uninstall of Creator 2011 & Creator 2012
12.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows Vista and 7)
13.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows XP)
14.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 9 & 10 on Windows Vista  
15.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 7.5,  8, 9, & 10 on Windows XP
16. Click here WinZip Data Compression Utility <>  Click here WinRAR Data Compression Utility   Click here 7-Zip Data Compression Utility
17. Click here Finding Your Computer Specs And Roxio Software Version Number.

E-mail spambots harvest e-mail addresses from material found on the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. Such spambots are web crawlers that can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations. .

Do not post your email address on any public forum!  

#3 dvr

dvr

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:19 PM

View Postcdanteek, on 30 March 2012 - 05:44 AM, said:

So is it this one tape? Have you tried others that worked fine and do they show the problem?

yes! i have tried other vhs tapes,store bought & home recorded. all have the same result.

#4 ogdens

ogdens

    Digital Guru

  • Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,215 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lucknow, Ontario, Canada

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:07 AM

View Postdvr, on 30 March 2012 - 09:19 PM, said:

yes! i have tried other vhs tapes,store bought & home recorded. all have the same result.

Try adjusting the Recording device in your sound card, right click on the speaker icon on your Task Bar.

1.png

Edited by ogdens, 31 March 2012 - 03:16 AM.


#5 dvr

dvr

    Rookie

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:52 AM

View Postogdens, on 31 March 2012 - 03:07 AM, said:

Try adjusting the Recording device in your sound card, right click on the speaker icon on your Task Bar.

Attachment 1.png

still having problem!what should some of the setting be set at? after i double click easy VHS to DVD desk top icon.at the bottom of the box,
there is a error message in red.normally there is an Roxio advertizement in the box,to upgrade.it says(server error in/redirect server application.
sometimes this happens!after i close out of the program.(finish recording) an error message box comes up & then goes away quickly.it starts by
saying run time error.i will have to try to write down more nest time.thanks so much

#6 sknis

sknis

    Digital Guru

  • Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,639 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hou,Tx

Posted 12 April 2012 - 01:16 PM

View Postdvr, on 12 April 2012 - 06:52 AM, said:

still having problem!what should some of the setting be set at? after i double click easy VHS to DVD desk top icon.at the bottom of the box,
there is a error message in red.normally there is an Roxio advertizement in the box,to upgrade.it says(server error in/redirect server application.
sometimes this happens!after i close out of the program.(finish recording) an error message box comes up & then goes away quickly.it starts by
saying run time error.i will have to try to write down more nest time.thanks so much

There are many causes and types of runtime errors.  Look here (link)  and perhaps one will jog your memory or help your eyes to see what error flashes past.   Remember Easy DVD to VHS is s subset of the Creator suite - video capture and Video Wave.

That server error has nothing to do with the program.  As you said it is an advertisement -- one of the servers that Roxio uses has been giving problems.  I see it from time to time also.
PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, 250G SSD,  EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012, Creator NXT2 Pro. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus and others.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#7 Jim_Hardin

Jim_Hardin

    Digital Guru

  • Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,971 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:22 AM

Please confirm you have increased the Volume Leve in the Windows Mixer:

Speaker Mixer.jpg

Mixer Volume.jpg

This level has to be up (25 or so) before the on in the Software can be effective ;)
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users