Nello

Finalyzing After Making A Dvd Copy

Question

Dear Friends,

I have a Dell Edition of ROXIO Creator 10.1 WHICH CAME INSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER. When copying unprotected DVDs, I am unable to SAVE or FINALYZE the finished project, which makes it unplayable except on my PC where it was created. Can you give me any help in this matter? I would be very appreciative of any assistance you can render.

Thanks,

Nello

4 answers to this question

Dear Friends,

I have a Dell Edition of ROXIO Creator 10.1 WHICH CAME INSTALLED ON MY COMPUTER. When copying unprotected DVDs, I am unable to SAVE or FINALYZE the finished project, which makes it unplayable except on my PC where it was created. Can you give me any help in this matter? I would be very appreciative of any assistance you can render.

Thanks,

Nello

PLease tell us exactly what you did, what program did you use? Your version of Roxio 10 is of course an OEM version which means it has some features/option missing, disabled or crippled.

PLease tell us exactly what you did, what program did you use? Your version of Roxio 10 is of course an OEM version which means it has some features/option missing, disabled or crippled.

Thanks for responding. I received a DVD which was recorded in Uganda, probably with a Video Recorder. When the program reads the disc it registers DVD_R VR(??) I've tried to burn onto DVD+R AND -R and the project gets recorded, but it won't allow me to save or finalize the copy.

Thanks for responding. I received a DVD which was recorded in Uganda, probably with a Video Recorder. When the program reads the disc it registers DVD_R VR(??) I've tried to burn onto DVD+R AND -R and the project gets recorded, but it won't allow me to save or finalize the copy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VR_mode