Sign in to follow this  
Piolin

Server Error

Question

Hi, I finally connected everything but I get the following error without being able to capture anything below the capture and share/edit colored tabs: Server Error in '/REDIRECTSERVER' application. And below this message, I get: Count cannot be less than zero.

I am running Windows XP and I have an HP Media Center PC m7257c... Thank you. My email: o_muller at msn.com

Edited by sknis
Modified e-mail address for the sanity of the poster.

1 answer to this question

Hi, I finally connected everything but I get the following error without being able to capture anything below the capture and share/edit colored tabs: Server Error in '/REDIRECTSERVER' application. And below this message, I get: Count cannot be less than zero.

I am running Windows XP and I have an HP Media Center PC m7257c... Thank you. My email: o_muller at msn.com

Are you trying to run the program on a server? That won't work.

Did you double check the computer against the minimum specs? I don't think the grapcjcs is good enough.

Windows 7/Vista/XP, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM<LI>DirectX® 9.0c compatible graphics card or higher, sound card

Are you running Direct X 9c? Your computer is pretty old. As part of what you did, did you update/install DirectX9C?

Edited by sknis