ls2012

Unable To Install Creator Pro 2012

Question

Hello,

I am attempting to install creator 2012 pro on a win vista x64 system from original Roxio disc. I get an error msg the setup was interrupted and then setup quits without completing the install. I am attaching the install logs

Any help would be much appreciated.

LogFile 12-04-03 05-53.zip

6 answers to this question

Hello,

I am attempting to install creator 2012 pro on a win vista x64 system from original Roxio disc. I get an error msg the setup was interrupted and then setup quits without completing the install. I am attaching the install logs

Any help would be much appreciated.

Could be a corrupt file on the Roxio Disc.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/81064-installtion-issue-with-roxio-creator-2012/page__view__findpost__p__404463

Will have to wait for Sonic Boom to reply to this post..

Confirmed corrupt files

Error 1335. The cabinet file 'Disk1' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package.

Thank you greatly, Sonic Boom.

I used your links to download install files which installed without any issues

I was running Creator 11 pro on my windows 7 sp1 PC. I decided to upgrade to Creator12 pro. I downloaded the software and started to install when I got the message "installation was interrupted". I tried 3 times but got the same message. So I went back to install Creator 11 pro but when I started the install I got this same message "installation was interrupted". Can someone help me out? I have attached one of the log files.

I was running Creator 11 pro on my windows 7 sp1 PC. I decided to upgrade to Creator12 pro. I downloaded the software and started to install when I got the message "installation was interrupted". I tried 3 times but got the same message. So I went back to install Creator 11 pro but when I started the install I got this same message "installation was interrupted". Can someone help me out? I have attached one of the log files.

There is NO log files attached,