• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 nahtanoj

nahtanoj

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:50 AM

Hi.  So I just bought Popcorn 4 for mac and am running 10.7.3.  It seems when I select multiple downloads all of the downloads appear to complete (progress bar shows downloads progressing) but when all is said and done many of the files are 1mb instead of a few gigs.  If I delete the files in the Tivo Transfer for Popcorn Library and then download again it often works.  I also have found that some of my files, when "converted" by popcorn are no longer viewable but with another attempt it then works.  Anyone seeing similar issues?  

I have attached an image of my Tivo Transfer for Popcorn Library where with Austin City Limits and Top Gear you see the 1mb files.

If I'm unable to resolve these issues I'll be requesting a credit (and of stopping payment on my credit card for this purchase)  I bought this as an alternative to iTivo but to be honest iTivo is more dependable (so far) than this purchased  product!!

Attached Images

• ScreenShot 2012-04-02 at 2.55.55 PM.png

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,522 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:07 AM

Popcorn 4 has been around for some time and wasn't built for Lion. If you bought directly from Roxio they have a 30-day refund policy. You don't have to resort to stopping payment on your credit card.

I've experienced partial transfers with TiVo Transfer in Toast 11. It says the transfer is complete but if I again select the program for transfer the progress bar starts up where the transfer left off and continues.

If Mac2TiVo is included with Popcorn you'll also discover that the current version doesn't work in Lion. Also, the editor in Toast Video Player is unreliable. So my suggestion is to get your refund.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users