dabigguy

Roxio Pro 2010

Question

all of a sudden when I choose to play movie I get the message"cineplayer has stopped working"!! Mind u I have been using this software w/o issue for 2 years. I uninstalled and re-installed to no avail. I am using w-7 64 bit. I am totally lost....help...please...TU

12 answers to this question

I bought this software new & it has been enjoyable w/o issue. All of a sudden when I attempt to watch a movie, iso, vob or dvd I get the description above. I uninstalled and reinstalled..what next...still not working????? bummer as Nero 10 platunum does not offer showtime and I depended soley on my Roxio pro 2010!!

Edited by dabigguy

all of a sudden when I choose to play movie I get the message"cineplayer has stopped working"!! Mind u I have been using this software w/o issue for 2 years. I uninstalled and re-installed to no avail. I am using w-7 64 bit. I am totally lost....help...please...TU

I have attached a picture of the Roxio Legacy products, which do you have?

post-68-089938300 1333569206.png

I have attached a picture of the Roxio Legacy products, which do you have?

post-68-089938300 1333569206.png

creator 2010 I am sure u already received my reply...but...:-)!!

Creator pro 2010

Have you tried running repair from the installation disc when offered?

When you uninstalled reinstalled, did you follow something like this?

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/58669-installing-roxio-creator-2010-pro-on-w-7-professional-x-64/

After reinstalling you need to run the updater in CinePlayer.

Have you tried running repair from the installation disc when offered?

When you uninstalled reinstalled, did you follow something like this?

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/58669-installing-roxio-creator-2010-pro-on-w-7-professional-x-64/

After reinstalling you need to run the updater in CinePlayer.

No, I didn't run repair when re-installing..how do I get 3 the cineplayer updater?

I bought this software new & it has been enjoyable w/o issue. All of a sudden when I attempt to watch a movie, iso, vob or dvd I get the description above. I uninstalled and reinstalled..what next...still not working????? bummer as Nero 10 platunum does not offer showtime and I depended soley on my Roxio pro 2010!!

If the repair doesn't work, try the appropriate uninstaller in the following link:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/74681-uninstaller-for-creator-2010-not-official/

Edited by grandpabruce

If the repair doesn't work, try the appropriate uninstaller in the following link:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/74681-uninstaller-for-creator-2010-not-official/

Okay..I will play with the repair tomorow...I have updated appropriately. Here's what i find really strange. Cineplayer workks just fine on my desktop with vista and CP worked fine with w-7 until 1 day (about a week ago) I wanted to watch a movie on my laptop &......which lead me 2 re-install thinking it was a fluke & now all this detritis...so to speak.. :(

Okay..I will play with the repair tomorow...I have updated appropriately. Here's what i find really strange. Cineplayer workks just fine on my desktop with vista and CP worked fine with w-7 until 1 day (about a week ago) I wanted to watch a movie on my laptop &......which lead me 2 re-install thinking it was a fluke & now all this detritis...so to speak.. :(

So, did the repair but no so;ution...still get "cineplayer has stopped working" when I attempt to access. What is the particular uninstaller going to do? I'm getting a little fed up :-(!!

So, did the repair but no so;ution...still get "cineplayer has stopped working" when I attempt to access. What is the particular uninstaller going to do? I'm getting a little fed up :-(!!

Have you tried running the CinePlayer updater from the program? Or doesn't it run long before crashing?

The uninstaller grandpabruce posted a link to is for C2010 and you choose what operating system your running and it will uninstall the C2010 Suite.

Have you tried running the CinePlayer updater from the program? Or doesn't it run long before crashing?

The uninstaller grandpabruce posted a link to is for C2010 and you choose what operating system your running and it will uninstall the C2010 Suite.

When I attemp to access using play movie the notiification comes up immediately. So I can't updste in CP. I sthis particular uninstaller better than my control paned remove?

When I attemp to access using play movie the notiification comes up immediately. So I can't updste in CP. I sthis particular uninstaller better than my control paned remove?

Yes.