• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bizi

Bizi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 12:38 PM

The program doesnt recognize minecraft at all.

everything i read doesnt give a reason as to why not?

or a fix for it?
PC Windows 7 Home Premium
Processor : Intel core i3 CPU 540 @3.07Ghz  3.07 Ghz
Installed Memory (RAM) 16.00 GB
System Type : 64-bit Operating System
graphics card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,684 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 01:36 PM

View PostBizi, on 04 April 2012 - 12:38 PM, said:

The program doesnt recognize minecraft at all.

everything i read doesnt give a reason as to why not?

or a fix for it?

There are several YouTube videos that show that it does work.  Here is one of many.   I'm  not sure what it is supposed to look like so I can't comment on that.

Here are some Kb articles on the program.  I think that the fist one -hardware acceleration may be the answer.

Edited by sknis, 04 April 2012 - 01:40 PM.

PC  
Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin):  Windows 8.1 64 bit, I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#3 Bizi

Bizi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

View Postsknis, on 04 April 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

There are several YouTube videos that show that it does work.  Here is one of many.   I'm  not sure what it is supposed to look like so I can't comment on that.

Here are some Kb articles on the program.  I think that the fist one -hardware acceleration may be the answer.

i went through all of those steps before i posted up because ive seen you copy paste them onto others posts.

when i hit f6 absolutely nothing happens in minecraft.

as far as i can tell im not running any game accelerator programs.....minecraft is a 16bit graphic game and ive laid a texture pack over it. very similiar texture pack to the one in the youtube video you posted above.
PC Windows 7 Home Premium
Processor : Intel core i3 CPU 540 @3.07Ghz  3.07 Ghz
Installed Memory (RAM) 16.00 GB
System Type : 64-bit Operating System
graphics card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

#4 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,684 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:52 AM

View PostBizi, on 04 April 2012 - 02:47 PM, said:

i went through all of those steps before i posted up because ive seen you copy paste them onto others posts.

when i hit f6 absolutely nothing happens in minecraft.

as far as i can tell im not running any game accelerator programs.....minecraft is a 16bit graphic game and ive laid a texture pack over it. very similiar texture pack to the one in the youtube video you posted above.

Video Acceleration would be related to your video card or WMP.  I looked and there is no specific information on how to turn off video acceleration.  I have a card similar to your but I'm not a gamer.  The only one I have is "Duke Nukem".  I don't intend to do any capture of that.

You have a good, fast computer so that should not be an issue.

Have you tried -
  • Update Microsoft DirectX. Instructions from Microsoft HERE. Direct X helps assist with audio and video components of Roxio products.  (Note: Games may use higher designation DirectX but Roxio needs 9c.)
  • Update to the latest version of Windows Media Player HERE. Windows Media Player helps assist with audio and video components of Roxio products.
  • Update MSXML 4?
I'm sure one of our other frequent posters has an idea about video acceleration or some other suggestions.  

Sometimes if nothing else works,  an uninstall and reinstall using these guidelines   will fix the problem. I'm sure you followed all or most of them.

PC  
Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin):  Windows 8.1 64 bit, I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users