• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 espncam

espncam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:49 PM

Does anyone know why the custom crossfade between songs doesn't work sometimes?  When I'm putting together songs for a CD, occasionally when I try to set up my custom crossfade and click OK, the little bowtie icon stays white.  But, one way I've found to correct this is to set up crossfades on other songs then come back to the one I'm trying to fix and it will work.  Right now I'm trying to do a crossfade and it's not working.  I don't think it's the type of mp3 because the songs are the same kind.  Thanks in advance.

#2 klauserator

klauserator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:45 PM

I'm having the same issue.  I'll set up a custom crossfade, click OK, and it won't stick -- the crossfade just disappears.  If a custom crossfade isn't working for a song, then the predefined ones (linear, etc.) don't work, either; the crossfade just stays set to "none".  This hasn't happened to me before (and I've been using various versions of Toast for over ten years), but on the CD I'm working on right now, it's happening with three tracks.  I've tried removing and re-adding those tracks, reordering, and probably a few other random things, but none of them have made a difference.  I tried the suggestion of setting up crossfades for other tracks and then coming back to the problematic ones, but that hasn't helped, either.   Any idea what might be going wrong here?  This is with version 11.0.6.

#3 klauserator

klauserator

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:36 AM

Oddly, now it's working again.  When I first ran into this, I tried a whole bunch of random things, including restarting Toast, but nothing helped.  When I went back to it today, it all worked as expected again.  So there's some sort of odd intermittent issue here...

#4 John Yuelkenbeck

John Yuelkenbeck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 07:53 AM

I've had the same problem. Quitting Toast and relaunching has always refreshed whatever had caused the problem. I'm on a Mac.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users