• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The JTizzle

The JTizzle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 05:18 PM

Is there a way to set the default menu when burning a dvd to "no menu"? I never use any of the built in ones and its sooo annoying to have to change it ever burn. Any help would be great.

#2 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,613 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:26 PM

The first item in the menu-style list is No Menus. Choosing this will result in a DVD that continuously plays because there is no menu to return to at the end of the video. You could create an all black menu if you like and choose the auto play disc on insert. That way the disc stops on a black screen.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

#3 The JTizzle

The JTizzle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:31 AM

yah I know, but I don't want to set it to that ever time I make a new dvd, is there a way to set it so it defaults to no menu like in previous versions of toast and not that horrible blue menu?

#4 tsantee

tsantee

Digital Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,613 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:28 AM

View PostThe JTizzle, on 07 April 2012 - 01:31 AM, said:

yah I know, but I don't want to set it to that ever time I make a new dvd, is there a way to set it so it defaults to no menu like in previous versions of toast and not that horrible blue menu?
No. Sorry.
I'm just a fellow Toast-user so please don't blame Roxio for any misguidance I may provide. And do let me know if your issue gets solved. Cheers from Eugene, Oregon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users