Sign in to follow this  
ValeTudo56

Waste Of Money!

Question

IF I WOULD OF KNOWN EVERY1 HAD PROBLEMS WITH THIS I WOULD HAVE NOT SPENT $30 AT BEST BUY! I HAVE WASTED TIME & MONEY(DIFFERENT KINDS OF BLANK DVDS)& THIS PROGRAM!UNISTALLED REINSTALL THIS PROGRAM & DRIVERS I ALMOST BOUGHT A NEW BURNER TILL NOW.ALL GOES WELL TILL IT GETS TO 99% THEN IT SAYS ERROR CANT BURN IMAGE & THE 1 TIME IT FINALIZED & EJECTED,IT PLAYED MENU SCREEN SO PLAYED 1ST VIDEO,IT PLAYED FOR 5 SECS N FROZE N WENT BLACK WHAT A JOKE THANKS FOR STEALING MY MONEY!

3 answers to this question

If you had asked for help instead of blowing your top, people here might have wanted to help you solve your problem.

If you had bought direct from Roxio you could have got a refund within 30 days of purchase without having to provide a reason.

Still will help, if you fix your Cap Lock :lol:

Suprised that anything played??? Usually when it fails at the end the disc is trashed...

Good idea to have some DVD RW's on hand for learning and testing ;)

Ever considered that your kit might not be up to the funtion that you want to perform. There are people on here who are willing to give there time freely to help you and me understand what makes roxio tick so, might I suggest that instead of shouting with caps maybe ask for a little help because that is the one thing that definately works.