BarryE

No Video Signal

Question

I just purchased Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus at a retailer. I have tried to install it on 2 different computers and it will not work. The program starts but always displays the message “No Video Signal.”

I am running a Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit desktop and laptop, both have full updates and the hardware meets and exceeds the system requirements on the package.

I downloaded the USB video capture driver and tried to install it but was given a message stating my system does not require the driver.

Tried using the compatibility wizard to run the program in Windows XP, no change.

Please advise!

The desktop system is:

AMD FX 8core cpu running 3.4GHz

ATI HD6870 gpu

8Gb DDR3 RAM

500Gb HDD with over 300Gb free

Blu-Ray read write/drive & an LG DVD read/write drive.

Edited by BarryE

3 answers to this question

it Absolutly will not work in compatability mode!!!!!!

In fact, VERY few things will :huh: That was put in Win7 so that users of high end ($) MS Products could use them, but it rarely works beyond that...

It is most unlikely that it isn't working after installing it on 2 seperate PCs. Although with compatibility mode, it isn't going to work :(

You need to uninstall that mess, reboot and without the USB Device plugged in, install the software normally.

ONLY then do you plug in the USB Device!

Give that a try and let us know ;)

Don't know what I did wrong the first time, but re-installing did the trick!

Thanks for the tip.

Only issue I see now is a dialog box that say the program has stopped responding and wants to check online, yada yada....