• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bghs

bghs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

Is there a way to Convert Roxie Photoshow files to play on my Windows Media Player? Thanks.

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

Is there a way to Convert Roxie Photoshow files to play on my Windows Media Player? Thanks.

What version of PhotoShow do you have? Do you have a premium membership. Have you looked at the third step?

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Laptop - Windows 8.1  Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

Dell 13 inch convertible.

#3 bghs

bghs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

What version of PhotoShow do you have? Do you have a premium membership. Have you looked at the third step?

I don't know but it is an old one, Photoshow 3 I think. I bought it yrs ago, now with a different computer, I don't even have photoshow. I was hoping there was a way to view the movies I created on this new computer. thanks.

#4 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 03:32 PM

I don't know but it is an old one, Photoshow 3 I think. I bought it yrs ago, now with a different computer, I don't even have photoshow. I was hoping there was a way to view the movies I created on this new computer. thanks.

What format are the saved PhotoShows? PhotoShow 3 was before my time. Go to the protoShow and right click on it. It should tell you what format, go to details also and post a screen shot of what you see.

Could it be PhotShow 4 or 5, that is as far back as these forums (and possibly experience) goes.

Edited by sknis, 18 April 2012 - 03:36 PM.

PC  Desktop -CPU Solutions (Wisconsin): Windows 1064 bit,  I7 -4790k, 16G memory, MSI GeForce N-760 Video Card, 500G SSD, Creator NXT 2Pro

Alienware M17XR4. I-7 third generation @2.4, 8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Laptop - Windows 10

#5 bghs

bghs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:59 AM

What format are the saved PhotoShows? PhotoShow 3 was before my time. Go to the protoShow and right click on it. It should tell you what format, go to details also and post a screen shot of what you see.

Could it be PhotShow 4 or 5, that is as far back as these forums (and possibly experience) goes.

It could be Photo 4. Thanks.

Attached Images

• print screen.jpg

#6 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

It could be Photo 4. Thanks.

My only suggestion at this point and not have you spend any $$ would be to download the "free" PhotoShow and see if it will open that file. Get the fre version here. Let us know what happens.

Laptop - Windows 10

#7 bghs

bghs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

My only suggestion at this point and not have you spend any $$ would be to download the "free" PhotoShow and see if it will open that file. Get the fre version here. Let us know what happens.

I downloaded the trial version as you suggested. I could open the file using the Photoshow program. Now, is there a way to get the pictures off. I really appreciate your help.

#8 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,359 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:33 AM

I downloaded the trial version as you suggested. I could open the file using the Photoshow program. Now, is there a way to get the pictures off. I really appreciate your help.

Please explain what I bolded. I don't have the free version. Are there options in step 3? What are they? How important are the pictures and do you want to spend any money?

Laptop - Windows 10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users