Sign in to follow this  
bghs

Converting Roxie Phototshow Files

Question

7 answers to this question

Is there a way to Convert Roxie Photoshow files to play on my Windows Media Player? Thanks.

What version of PhotoShow do you have? Do you have a premium membership. Have you looked at the third step?

What version of PhotoShow do you have? Do you have a premium membership. Have you looked at the third step?

I don't know but it is an old one, Photoshow 3 I think. I bought it yrs ago, now with a different computer, I don't even have photoshow. I was hoping there was a way to view the movies I created on this new computer. thanks.

I don't know but it is an old one, Photoshow 3 I think. I bought it yrs ago, now with a different computer, I don't even have photoshow. I was hoping there was a way to view the movies I created on this new computer. thanks.

What format are the saved PhotoShows? PhotoShow 3 was before my time. Go to the protoShow and right click on it. It should tell you what format, go to details also and post a screen shot of what you see.

Could it be PhotShow 4 or 5, that is as far back as these forums (and possibly experience) goes.

Edited by sknis

What format are the saved PhotoShows? PhotoShow 3 was before my time. Go to the protoShow and right click on it. It should tell you what format, go to details also and post a screen shot of what you see.

Could it be PhotShow 4 or 5, that is as far back as these forums (and possibly experience) goes.

It could be Photo 4. Thanks.

post-103676-082255300 1334861916.jpg

It could be Photo 4. Thanks.

My only suggestion at this point and not have you spend any $$ would be to download the "free" PhotoShow and see if it will open that file. Get the fre version here. Let us know what happens.

My only suggestion at this point and not have you spend any $$ would be to download the "free" PhotoShow and see if it will open that file. Get the fre version here. Let us know what happens.

I downloaded the trial version as you suggested. I could open the file using the Photoshow program. Now, is there a way to get the pictures off. I really appreciate your help.

I downloaded the trial version as you suggested. I could open the file using the Photoshow program. Now, is there a way to get the pictures off. I really appreciate your help.

Please explain what I bolded. I don't have the free version. Are there options in step 3? What are they? How important are the pictures and do you want to spend any money?