Mo Windsor

Converting Photoshow Files

Question

I have been using Roxio Premium and Roxio Desktop for some time and have created and uploaded 24 shows. When they are completed I convert them to mp4 so that I can play them on my Ipad. Having completed my 24th show, I click on Export Video only to get a notice that says "This product requires activation over the internet in ordere to use certain features. You have reached the maximum number of activation. Please press OK to access Roxio Support Website.

Once opened, I am not sure what to do or where to go!!

Am I limited to only 24 photos? My premium membership does not expire for several months - how can I convert the files? I have never had any success with converting from the Web site, they promise to email me when converted but I never hear any more!

1 answer to this question

Are you using PhotoShow 5 or PhotoShow 6? What build? Log into your membership page and re-download V6. Install it over what you already have.

Have you changed your computer, reformatted your hard drive, cleaned your registry, installed a new program etc. lately? If so, something was deleted that should not have been.

24 Photos is the limit for the free version. You may have to contact Roxio/Corel directly to get them to fix it.

Cleverbridge Customer Support>> https://buy.roxio.co...cope=cuseco&id=

The link has the information for your part of the world.

Edited by sknis