• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 tjnlsn255

tjnlsn255

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:31 PM

What is the Roxio Technical Support Phone Number?????

I finally got my VHS to DVD 3 Plus product registered and working but I had to install it on my laptop.

I want to install in on my Desktop machine.

Can I install my registered version on both my Desktop and Laptop?

Can I register it from both machines?

What happens if I do not register the product? On my desktop I clicked "Ask Me Later" to register.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Todd Nelson

#2 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,520 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:40 PM

Read your Eula agreement.  I think it says one computer at a time.

Nothing will happen if you don't register.  You should not register from two different computers bacuse you are breaking the eula agreement.
PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, 250G SSD,  EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012, Creator NXT2 Pro. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus and others.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

#3 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,187 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:41 PM

View Posttjnlsn255, on 05 July 2012 - 01:31 PM, said:

What is the Roxio Technical Support Phone Number?????

I finally got my VHS to DVD 3 Plus product registered and working but I had to install it on my laptop.

I want to install in on my Desktop machine.

Can I install my registered version on both my Desktop and Laptop?

Can I register it from both machines?

What happens if I do not register the product? On my desktop I clicked "Ask Me Later" to register.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Todd Nelson

To contact support you need to register at the Corel website, they just acquired Roxio.

Technically the EULA you agree to when you install the software says one license one PC.
cd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Computer Specs click show.
Spoiler

1.Click here   Beginners Guide - Blank DVD Media Type Definitions & What A Firmware Upgrade Is for Your Burner.
2.Click here Firmware HQ - site  dedicated to providing you with the latest firmware releases for your optical disc drives.  
3.Click here CD-DVD Speed
4.Click here CD-DVD Speed - A user guide
5.Click here Enabling/Checking DMA in Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 9x.
6.Click hereYou can no longer access the CD drive or the DVD drive.
7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version<-> EMC 7.5 Up  PX Engine 4.18.16a. Update .Click here  PX Engine Fix, Click here The Latest 4.10.28a Click here
8.Click here  How to uninstall IE 7 and WMP 11.
9.Click here ImgBurn Current version: v2.5.8.0 (3,389 KB)  CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application
10.Click here InfoTool  (Drive, Disk, Configuration, Software, Hardware, DMA settings, etc.).
11.Click here   Complete Uninstall of Creator 2011 & Creator 2012
12.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows Vista and 7)
13.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows XP)
14.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 9 & 10 on Windows Vista  
15.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 7.5,  8, 9, & 10 on Windows XP
16. Click here WinZip Data Compression Utility <>  Click here WinRAR Data Compression Utility   Click here 7-Zip Data Compression Utility
17. Click here Finding Your Computer Specs And Roxio Software Version Number.

E-mail spambots harvest e-mail addresses from material found on the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. Such spambots are web crawlers that can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations. .

Do not post your email address on any public forum!  

#4 tjnlsn255

tjnlsn255

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

I did go to the Corel Support site and create an account but there is NO phone number to call.

So I guess you never get to talk to a real person if you buy these products!!!

As far as the EULA, you are correct, one liscense one pc.

I will uninstall it from one of my machines not that I have figured out how to make it work.

Thanks,

Tj

#5 cdanteek

cdanteek

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,187 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 04:17 PM

View Posttjnlsn255, on 05 July 2012 - 04:09 PM, said:

I did go to the Corel Support site and create an account but there is NO phone number to call.

I will uninstall it from one of my machines not that I have figured out how to make it work.

Thanks,

Tj

http://www.corel.com...034&storeKey=us

Attached File  c.jpg   194.03K   8 downloads
cd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Computer Specs click show.
Spoiler

1.Click here   Beginners Guide - Blank DVD Media Type Definitions & What A Firmware Upgrade Is for Your Burner.
2.Click here Firmware HQ - site  dedicated to providing you with the latest firmware releases for your optical disc drives.  
3.Click here CD-DVD Speed
4.Click here CD-DVD Speed - A user guide
5.Click here Enabling/Checking DMA in Windows Vista, XP, 2000, Me, 9x.
6.Click hereYou can no longer access the CD drive or the DVD drive.
7.Click here Drive Not Recognized By Roxio, PX Engine 3_00_58a. Old Version<-> EMC 7.5 Up  PX Engine 4.18.16a. Update .Click here  PX Engine Fix, Click here The Latest 4.10.28a Click here
8.Click here  How to uninstall IE 7 and WMP 11.
9.Click here ImgBurn Current version: v2.5.8.0 (3,389 KB)  CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application
10.Click here InfoTool  (Drive, Disk, Configuration, Software, Hardware, DMA settings, etc.).
11.Click here   Complete Uninstall of Creator 2011 & Creator 2012
12.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows Vista and 7)
13.Click here Complete Uninstall of Creator 2009 and 2010 (Windows XP)
14.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 9 & 10 on Windows Vista  
15.Click here Complete Uninstall of Easy Media Creator 7.5,  8, 9, & 10 on Windows XP
16. Click here WinZip Data Compression Utility <>  Click here WinRAR Data Compression Utility   Click here 7-Zip Data Compression Utility
17. Click here Finding Your Computer Specs And Roxio Software Version Number.

E-mail spambots harvest e-mail addresses from material found on the Internet in order to build mailing lists for sending unsolicited e-mail, also known as spam. Such spambots are web crawlers that can gather e-mail addresses from Web sites, newsgroups, special-interest group (SIG) postings, and chat-room conversations. .

Do not post your email address on any public forum!  

#6 ogdens

ogdens

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,184 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 02:50 AM

View Posttjnlsn255, on 05 July 2012 - 04:09 PM, said:

Thanks,

Tj

877-793-7471 (North America only).

*Monday - Friday, 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST.

#7 FSP

FSP

Rookie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

I registered on Roxio web site a few months ago. Now, if I want to ask a question, Roxio redirects me to Corel. The site did not look like the one shown above in posting #5, but it was from Corel and said  something like "Welcome Roxio Customers". The phone I managed to get with a lot of difficulties was the same as shown in posting #5. In the end this phone did not help me.
Does anybody knows how to contact somebody from high management in Roxio/Corel company? They show photos of their chiefs, but no e-mails or phones.

#8 sknis

sknis

Digital Guru

• Digital Guru
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,520 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:07 AM

A lot has happened since July !

Look up the phone number for Corel Corp.  in the phone book or via the web.

Good luck !
PC  Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit  
Velocity Micro ProMagix ©HD 60; evga x58 motherboard, Intel i7 @2.93, 12G RAM, 250G SSD,  EVGA Nvidia 560TI superclocked video card, SoundBlaster X-Fi Xtreme audio card, Buffalo external blu-ray burner; Creator 2012, Creator NXT2 Pro. PhotoShow 6, VHS to DVD 3Plus and others.

Laptop - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Alienware M17XR4.  I-7 third generation @2.4,  8G RAM, 500G SSD, GTX660M, SoundBlaster 3Di,

Apple =OSX 10.5
MacBook Pro; 15.4-inch widescreen display, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB memory, 200GB hard drive, 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW), NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT with 256MB of GDDR3 memory.  ILife 08, Toast 10, Final Cut Express 4 and Photoshop 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users