TheZ

My Roxio Game Capture Won't Let Me Sign In My Youtube Account

Question

So I got the Roxio Game Capture to show videos for my Lets Plays videos and after I was done editing it I tried to share it to Youtube so I followed the on-screen instructions and sign in with my accout but it says "Login Failed. Please check that ypur account and password arre correct" but the username and password to my account are already correct but will not let me use my Youtube account please help.

11 answers to this question

I heard of that happening with an older account. Try creating a new one ot sign in with just to see if that works.

This is what Roxio says about it.:

Upload to YouTube fails

The issue is usually caused by trying to upload with a Gmail account that uses the same username and password as the YouTube account. Please try to upload your videos with a different e-mail address.

Edited by sknis

really I need to create a new one but with a Gmail account man I hate Gmail I was hoping if there is another way since my Youtube account uses a Hotmail account

Try Yahoo, for example (there's others out there).

Edited by ogdens

Yes, it just says to try a DIFFERENT Address.

I was having the same problem. Go to Youtube account and be sure to change your "display" name. That display name will be your youtube USER name. After I switched that, it seemed to work. Didn't have to change email accounts

Or...sign in to your youtube account. It will say that someone tried logging in from Canada, I think. Say it was you. After a couple of OKs or YESs, it'll say that you must log in to that app (GameCapture login for youtube) within 10 minutes with your display name.

Edited by gamehavoc

I heard of that happening with an older account. Try creating a new one ot sign in with just to see if that works.

Upload to YouTube fails

The issue is usually caused by trying to upload with a Gmail account that uses the same username and password as the YouTube account. Please try to upload your videos with a different e-mail address.

well I don't understand how to do it I got really confused could you help

Upload to YouTube fails

I tried that and it did not work

I had this problem. Turned out that even though I had a YouTube account I didn't have a channel set up. So, log in to you tube and create your own channel first. Worked straight away for me.

i'm having the same problem were it says my username and password is wrong but I know I have the right information.I try to use a different email but it only lets me use gmail. I don't know what to do. Is there somewhere i need to give accesses. Any info will help thanks.